not paying YourSmartProfit.com Matrix

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Here is a short tutorial:

1.) Upgrade your account by purchasing memebership (3$) Click here for image
- all images in this postl are from trusted and popular platform called imgur.com
2) Make deposit by clicking on add funds and choose as payment method CoinPayments like on this images:
a) b)
3) After your deposit came trough (you know that depends on BTC miners, but it should be around half an hour) you can proceed by purchasing your positions like on these images:
a) b)
You can purchase on position at the time, which means, if you want to purchaae 5 or 10 positions you have to do it one by one, check out the image:
And that is all, you are set for passive earning. You can withdraw your profit after 30days and 2hours since you purchased positions.

You should definitely join to their official FB group

FB page: https://www.facebook.com/YourSmartProfit

FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/YSPOficiel/

I am here to answer all your questions, so do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
I am and many others, who will reply you when they decide to visit this forum :)

About experience, this platform implemented trading packages roughly half a year ago and payments are regular.

Before that this Advertising platform was Matrix-PTC based mainly, they had a revshare part as well but they derminate that section , probably because it wasn't profitable enough, I think that nobody stayed unsatisfied in the process.

Matrix-PTC stayed and now they have trading packages which pays monthly ROI.

I am registered as 20th member on this platform and I personally never missed a payment.

This platform constantly evolve and adapt to current market.

Best support is in their official FB group, if you encounter on some problems or find any bugs.

This is my general overview and experience.

If you have any more direct, specific questions, I would more than glad to answer them.

Campino

Campino

Verified
Dec 15, 2018
Who is registered in this platform 2years ago? I'm just curious, and want to hear you guys experience with YSP, thank you~
Hi, I'm glad that you asking this question. I registered in January 2017. I need to be honest and was not very active all the time, but the concept is sustainable, admin is very honest and payments like a clockwork, not instant but in 90% in 24 hours. As you can see on my pics my total withdraw was a little more than 1000 USD. Most of this withdrawals are a little bit old. A few months ago I decided to start more serious with Your Smart Profit. So I can say that I started 2 times. First time more from curiosity and now because I want more from it. On the second image you can see my investments, so I believe in YSP. Of course, never invest money you can't afford to lose. If you have any question be free to ask.

Attachments

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
You really go to matrix yet? I thought it has ended so many years ago.
If matrix ends, that would mean that some members lost money, so matrix will never end.
As I said in thread all matrix positions are interconnected even PTC players cab purchase position/s for 50cents and through cycling level by level can earn good amount.

But I didn't want to get into it too much because this is forum for HYIPs so I presented only HYIP part of the program, passive monthly income aaround 40% or 37% cash (amount which members will recieve in their wallets) when members purchase a trading pro packag 25$ or 250$ they recieve one matrix position for every package, which after cyclimg give members more positions in other matrices + additional earnings which they can withdraw and through those matrix positions (package trading pro positions) members as well can earn good amount through levels.

When withdrawing earnings from Monthly passive income 10% goes to Repurchase balance from which members get SUB matrix positions.

That is why I wrote that passive income is around 37% -40% per month, that is amount which members will recieve in their private BTC wallets Rest goes to system.

That is all for now, I don't want to get too much in details about matrix positions for now, because thisnis a thread about passive income which YSP offers.

But if you are interested I will elaborate in more details.
Even dough I think that one YSP member is working on tutorial videos regarding matrix system and how is everything connected.
First video will be about Trading Packages and afterwards will be about matrix system

Let's not forget that YSP is Advertising platform as well, so we could expect this year in this quarter some actions in that department as well.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I would be more than glad to answer it.

cheees

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
    Forgot your password?