Alex

Administrator
Staff member
May 3, 2018
Credits
  • A

Alex

Dear forum members!
Wanna ask you one question that bothers me from the start of our forum existence in this appearance.
What theme color do you perfer?
We have white default, and choice of white/dark at the bottom of the page (left side).
I really enjoy Dark theme. It looks awsome both on laptop screen and iPhone. White/blue style seems very bright to me and annoys.
Here are snapshots of both themes. Which one do you prefer?

If we choose Dark, we will configure default theme as Black and all new visitors will see it.
Join our Theme Elections.
LET'S MAKE HYIP.COM GREAT AGAIN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Text Ad & Logo
dr.Gachet

dr.Gachet

Verified
Jun 18, 2018
Credits
  • dr.Gachet

dr.Gachet

According to the theory of color, light shades of Blue are associated with friendliness -- it's exactly what any forum website needs.

On the other hand, Black color as the basic color of website scheme could lead to increased nervousness or certain negative connotations. Black color looks stylish, but it is more suitable for Chanel website sheme than the investment forum. As for me, the black colour forum resembles a darknet online marketplace where you can purchase drugs or hire a hitman :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
Credits
  • Marengo

Marengo

I think you don't have to change the theme, but may add the Night Mode button somewhere? I prefer Black design at night.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scarletemilye Commercial Section 4