What Things Prevent You from Being a Successful Trader?

Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
Statistics of successes and failures of traders in the financial markets is unbiased: the vast majority of traders lose money, while only a small percentage of market participants consistently receive profit from price movements. What prevents traders from achieving stability?

Neglecting Trends

The overwhelming majority of traders trade at the moment when, in their opinion, there are optimal conditions for entering a deal. Most often, they provide some kind of analysis, technical or fundamental, as a basis for making decisions, and rely on the fact that their pricing model works, as history tends to repeat itself. However, if a particular model contradicts the current market trend, there are no guarantees that it will work and the deal will succeed, since the market, as the well-known stock trader Jesse Livermore said, has a tendency to move along the line of least resistance.
moneybeliefs-780x439-jpg.4046

Studies show that traders tend to buy at market lows and sell at market highs. Of course, in a particular transaction, this may be justified. You can immediately recall a dozen tactics that use overbought or oversold markets, or support/resistance levels from which the price can push off in order to trade against the trend.

This article was originally published on HYIP.com - Online Investment Watch Blog.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jead715
Your Text Ad & Logo
A

Angeldove

Verified
Jul 2, 2019
yeah this is true I experienced this too because of negligence I loss everything..It's a bad start actually but I didn't stop Im finding ways to recover what I loss..thanks

J

Jead715

Verified
Jun 16, 2019
Definitely true. I’ve lost huge investment due to inability to read graphical data and neglecting trends.

Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

Verified
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
Personally my strategies and chart hability on trading are pretty good after almost 20 years, but sometime my error is the emotional part. It's not easy to make decisions without emotions and emotions most of times push you to make errors. Expecially when I make good profits sometimes I think too much before close my positions and could happen that this turn gains into losses. This is particularry easy in leverage trading with crypto

goldreview

goldreview

Jul 6, 2019
Thanks so much, for the info and the golden rule in the trading industry is all about buying the dips and selling the picks

Attachments

F

forexmonopoly

Apr 18, 2019
People don't get successful in trading because they don't understand a simple fact about trading.
Trading is 80% psychological and 20% strategical. Yet 99% of traders gives their 90% on improving the 20% skill. How do you expect to be successful in trading when you are giving only 10% importance to the thing which is 80% important ?