Not Paying WealthyCrypto.biz HYIP WealthyCrypto Review [104% After 1 Day + 5% R. C.]

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
WealthyCrypto.biz HYIP WealthyCrypto Review [104% After 1 Day + 5% R. C.]
WealthyCrypto.biz has been working since July 13, 2019. According to the site, the project team sells bitcoins and altcoins on different exchanges. At first, they did it manually, later they developed automated trading systems. In parallel with trading, company servers mine altcoins.
WealthyCrypto.biz HYIP — Way From Trading to Mining

HYIP Portfolios

Platform offers six plans:
  • 104% - 135% after 1 day;
  • 125% - 300% after 5 days;
  • 170% - 600% after 10 days;
  • 1200% after 20 days;
  • 2500% after 40 days;
  • 3000% after 60 days.
Minimal and maximum deposit amount for this offers is the same — $10–100,000. The user also can risk and open a deposit on VIP conditions:
  • 1000% after 6 days;
  • 2000% after 9 days;
  • 3500% after 30 days.
Of course, our team doesn’t recommend the last three plans. Very often, admins pay depositors with minimal deposits, but they also closed VIP clients’ accounts with no payouts. Minimal and maximum deposit amount for VIP offers is $10,000–100,000.
Minimal amount to withdraw is no limited. All withdrawal requests are processed in manual mode within 5 business days. In fact, his platform process all requests faster now.

WealthyCrypto.biz Affiliate

All registered users can participate in a single-level affiliate program. They can receive 5% for every referral’s investment.

Payment Systems

The investment platform accepts PerfectMoney, Payeer, BitCoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum.

Technical Part

Powered by GoldCoders licensed script, Antiddos.biz hosting, strongns DDoS-protection, PositiveSSL from Sectigo up to July 02, 2020, Namecheap domain registrar up to July 02, 2020 year, promo on 11 monitors, 3 forums, 1 blog.
WealthyCrypto.biz HYIP has a unique design, good technical preparation. Admin bought many monitors on the start day. This is a good marketing strategy for a fast project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tom_the_Hyipster
Your Text Ad & Logo
heatstreak

heatstreak

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
I invested in this program a total of $300 in the 1 day plan
Next day i made a withdrawal and it was paid to me really fast and i decided to make another investment in the program
Totally loving it guys :)

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?