ongoing (TRADING) STOX Cup — Easy Way to Receive STX and Other Tokens

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
50 STOX for guessing right events in different industries.
What is STOX?

How many times a day you think about global events like as cybersport 2018 tournaments, Tesla research, acute political issues, ICO’s projects and other? How many times have you been right? You can make money on this.
On the app.stox platform are some questions about the future with several answers. You answer the questions with the help of your tokens. If you are right, the capital attracted by other answers will pass to you and the people who choose the same way.

What do you need doing?

Can you tell us more?
  • Go to the main AirDrop page
  • Enter Email, nick, twice pass;
  • Solve reCAPTHA and accept with conditions;
  • Confirm email;
  • Sign In account.
  • Boom.
AirDrop Bonus
100 STOX placed in the non-withdrawable account. If you want to withdraw, you need to make a right prediction in one of the five areas:
Finance — How many vehicles will Tesla Inc (TSLA:US) announce that it has delivered in Q2 2018 in its earnings release on 1 August 2018 at 21.30 UCT?
  • Crypto — How many pre-registrations will the Coalichain app have by August 15th at 12:00 UTC?
  • Politics — Would Trump invite Putin to visit the US until end of August 2018?
  • Sport — Who in Real Madrid Football Club will wear Seven Cristiano Ronaldo's shirt?
  • Tech — Who wins Dota 2 - The International 2018? (nice tech category)
And much other interest question to predict. Money losers will be divided between the winners. There is no referral reward.

When Can You Claim Tokens?
This 100 STOX can be claimed after transfer to You Deposit account. You need to make the right predict with Win Real Tokens mark and can claim all the reward's money won.

Summary
You spend 2-3 minutes and get the opportunity to communicate your authoritative opinion to the world. When you are right, you will take much more bonus 4 dollars.
Let’s discuss the current forecasts. What are we going to bet on?

Your Text Ad & Logo
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
Time to test the platform! I made a prediction and I was rewarded with 50 more STOX. I made a prediction again in the Sport section on the Novak Djokovic win. I look forward to the results with impatience. You can see the interface in the screenshot below.
50 + 50 STOX (TRADING) — $4 and More Profit for Predicts NOW

If you still don't understand how to get a guaranteed profit, wait for a new email with the ICO life hacks.

Last edited:
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
Have you seen a new promising ICO? ICO Kuende - level up your life today
Do you want to get some free Kuende tokens? This project conducts the Airdrop together with the STOX platform. There are two ways to get a reward:
  • Become a prize-winner;
  • Make the right prediction for the US Open.
The second variant is more interesting because users have the opportunity to receive coins for predictions, regardless of the amount of STX on their balances.
Win-Win Strategy: How to Guess the Winner With a 99% Probability
The technique described below was developed specially for my readers. Although I think, any person could have guessed before that. It is suitable for all sports events on the STOX platform.
Set sorting the last chance to participate in a large number of events.
Step 1: Check the Volume of Predictions for Each Option
Most users analyze the possible outcome of an event. You can save time and trust the opinion of the majority. But they can sometimes make mistakes. If you are interested in the high accuracy of prediction, go to the second step.
Step 2: Check The Coefficients of Specialized Sites
To trust the coefficients of sports betting services is more reasonable. This will take more time, but on such sites, the audience is bigger and the game goes for real money. People are more motivated to win. The problem is that the coefficient depends on the number of bets on each match result. For example, recently on US Open Suarez Navarro – Sharapova most users of the STOX and other betting platforms have voted for the Russian tennis player. They would not have missed their ranking points and/or money if they had taken the third step of our guide.
Step 3: Analyze Each Event
You can found forecasts with detailed analysis on the internet. For example, I read about the fact that Navarro and Sharapova met at the tennis court in 2015. Then Sharapova won, but from this match was about 3 years ago. Spaniard improved her physical form and began to use the unsuccessful style for Sharapova.
99% Lose Strategy: Only For the Brave People And Why It Effective
This method takes a minimum of time, but for this, you need to disable emotions. Always play to defeat. Bet on the result with a smaller amount of CTX for 5-10 minutes before the end.
Do not change the strategy for one STOX Cup.
Win-Win Strategy: How to Guess the Winner With a 99% Probability

Prediction For The Upcoming Matches Sponsored by The Kuende
Stox - The Blockchain Prediction Markets Platform
K. Nishikori vs N. Djokovic, Djokovic will win (current champion)
S. Williams vs N. Osaka, Williams will win, Serena won the US Open 6 times