Not Paying TopHats New HYIP 3% - 5% - 7% Daily until you reach 150%, withdrawals are instant

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
GovBid Platform is an exceptionally powerful instrument, brought to you with an honorable agenda of ending the global poverty by utilizing the force of two profitable industries combined together. Become a part of a global contract trading niche by performing gainful bidding yourself!
Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
another payment :)

Thinking about to make new deposit and go one more cycle , what do you think ? is this going to be long or longer term hyip?

Attachments

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Just made another deposit of 25$ :) is this a mistake or not we will see :) Lets monitor

Attachments

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Alright, this program changed their plans. now they are higher, Basic plan is instead of 3% is 5% so I have used this opportunity to deposit one more time. I have deposited 10$ and with my previous deposit of 25$ this is 35$ deposit.

Even dough I have deposited one more time, I have to say that when project is changing their payplans (higher than previous) it is a sign that they need want to attract new investors. That does not necessary mean that they will scam but be careful and withdraw your earnings everyday :)

Attachments

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
instant withdrawal as usual :) At the moment I am earning 1.25$ on 25$ deposit (3%daily) and 10$ deposit (5%) daily. They removed recently 3% daily and implemented 5% daily, so play carefully here. they started with 2.5% daily and now they are on 5% daily. Of course, it is possible that this program will keep paying for months, until now this admin proved that he knows how to manage a HYIP, however it is possible that he/she just decide one day to leave. Everything is possible :) get in profit and play with house money :)

Attachments

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
instant withdrawal as usual :) At the moment I am earning 1.25$ on 25$ deposit (3%daily) and 10$ deposit (5%) daily. They removed recently 3% daily and implemented 5% daily, so play carefully here. they started with 2.5% daily and now they are on 5% daily. Of course, it is possible that this program will keep paying for months, until now this admin proved that he knows how to manage a HYIP, however it is possible that he/she just decide one day to leave. Everything is possible :) get in profit and play with house money :)

Let me remind you on my warning.

Please @Margo could you change status of this project to not paying, thank you

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
    Forgot your password?