not paying TopHats New HYIP 3% - 5% - 7% Daily until you reach 150%, withdrawals are instant

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Navida

Navida

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
another payment :)

Thinking about to make new deposit and go one more cycle , what do you think ? is this going to be long or longer term hyip?

Attachments

Navida

Navida

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Just made another deposit of 25$ :) is this a mistake or not we will see :) Lets monitor

Attachments

Navida

Navida

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Alright, this program changed their plans. now they are higher, Basic plan is instead of 3% is 5% so I have used this opportunity to deposit one more time. I have deposited 10$ and with my previous deposit of 25$ this is 35$ deposit.

Even dough I have deposited one more time, I have to say that when project is changing their payplans (higher than previous) it is a sign that they need want to attract new investors. That does not necessary mean that they will scam but be careful and withdraw your earnings everyday :)

Attachments

Navida

Navida

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
instant withdrawal as usual :) At the moment I am earning 1.25$ on 25$ deposit (3%daily) and 10$ deposit (5%) daily. They removed recently 3% daily and implemented 5% daily, so play carefully here. they started with 2.5% daily and now they are on 5% daily. Of course, it is possible that this program will keep paying for months, until now this admin proved that he knows how to manage a HYIP, however it is possible that he/she just decide one day to leave. Everything is possible :) get in profit and play with house money :)

Attachments

Navida

Navida

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
instant withdrawal as usual :) At the moment I am earning 1.25$ on 25$ deposit (3%daily) and 10$ deposit (5%) daily. They removed recently 3% daily and implemented 5% daily, so play carefully here. they started with 2.5% daily and now they are on 5% daily. Of course, it is possible that this program will keep paying for months, until now this admin proved that he knows how to manage a HYIP, however it is possible that he/she just decide one day to leave. Everything is possible :) get in profit and play with house money :)

Let me remind you on my warning.

Please @Margo could you change status of this project to not paying, thank you