Top 10 performing Hyip programs

HyipIndex

HyipIndex

Verified
Oct 2, 2019
hyipindex.cf
In this review we add top 10 performing list of programs that have biggest life cycle in the hyip industry. All these programs stayed long enough to recommend them selves as the most stable and long paying. As it seems these programs actually working in the investment field and use financial and payout strategy that actually make sense in the investment world. All these programs have potential to enter Hyipindex 50 listing.

The report with live interactive chart data can be found here : Top 10 performing - Hyip index investment

Information is gathered from open multiple sources and may not me entirely correct. If you found information that need to be corrected, open support ticket at hyipindex.cf and we will correct the data.

Hyip Index team

hyipindex.cf

Attachments

Your Text Ad & Logo
HyipIndex

HyipIndex

Verified
Oct 2, 2019
hyipindex.cf
@HyipIndex Why do you think these projects are so popular among investors?
Marengo, thanx for the question!

I believe the main reason beside the obvious long-term payment status and active advertising, is what we call brand value.

In order for hyip to stay so long in such dynamic industry as hyip, means these programs actually investing gathered capital in the real world. Some may have actually forming their portfolio with the online investment combine and this means they gain profitability.

In the end of the day investors’ confidence sentiment is what driving cash in to the programs. The top programs we have published, managed in my opinion to work well with hedge strategy as well with risk management.

Simply put all this in one phrase… The did not run with investors money, paying up what they promise. And the reason they can do all that is what I analyzed above.

Reactions: Marengo
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
Of the factors that the investor can really appreciate - only admin's investment in advertising.

Reactions: HyipIndex
HyipIndex

HyipIndex

Verified
Oct 2, 2019
hyipindex.cf
Of the factors that the investor can really appreciate - only admin's investment in advertising.
Well I believe there are three types there of hyip investors.

I want to be rich fast type are newbies that have no idea about investment in real world and by far know nothing about internet investment as hyip. They see ads and go after get rich fast promise. The moment their losses start, only then they try to google this thing, find forums in order to get any info of what is going on. 99% of scam hyip admins target them in the first place.

Then there are hyip investors who actually start monitor, learn and understand what this is all about. For them advertisement factor is no longer decision-making factor. They look at life time, payouts and reasonable returns.

And last but not least the hyip opportunists. These boys and girls hunt literally all the new hyips that comes on the market and invest with them two well maybe three rounds at the most and then cash out fast as they can, before admin run away with all the money. So they take opportunity to earn some, while the scam admin in progress to hike newbies.

So, for each type of investor there are different factors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6FigP
Melinvestor33

Melinvestor33

Verified
Sep 6, 2019
I am a Youtuber and I run Several Channels i plan to run and create channel exclusively for hyip purposes this is very nice 4 years ago last time i deposited on a hyip a never came back on this kind of business but i'm carefully planning my portfolio this thread you are making is absolotely fantastic i highly appreciate your effort sir in gathering this data. such amazing. i can learn and apply this on my investing journey.

Reactions: HyipIndex
HyipIndex

HyipIndex

Verified
Oct 2, 2019
hyipindex.cf
Thank you for your feedback! My aim actually to provide useful actual data so investors will know that we are not just another monitoring site who care only to get some monitoring money out of hyips. If you need help with anything do not hesitate to contact me! Wish you profitable journey !

Reactions: 6FigP