not paying TOKEX - 7% after 10 days |5% daily for 30 business days | 30% weekly for 8 weeks | 133% monthly for 3 months

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
TOKEX is a cryptocurrency sale platform that lets you sell your tokens for the best price available on the market. It overcomes the challenges associated with centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, such as hidden fees, poor rates, and lack of anonymity.

TOKEX additionally includes an exchange at great rates with incredibly low commissions. The platform even has an investment option that lets you earn more cryptocurrency without risking your tokens or selling them. The last of these is unique since few platforms offer something similar for crypto. TOKEX also makes it easy to withdraw funds instantly.

Screenshot_5.png

Investment plans:

• 7% profit after 10 days --> (ROI 107%)
  • 5% per business day for 30 business days --> (ROI 150%) --> You will get earnings from Monday to Friday
  • 30% weekly for 8 weeks --> (ROI 240%)
  • 133% monthly for 3 months (ROI 399%)

Affiliate plan 3 levels:

1. 6%
  2. 3%
  3. 1%
Deposits:
Minimum for deposit is different for every plan:

0.005 BTC - 10 days afetr plan (107%)
0.0025 BTC - 30 business days (150%)
0.125 BTC
- 8 weeks after plan (240%)
0.25 BTC - 3 months after plan (399%)

BTC withdrawals are instant

Other tokens and coins may be or are manual.

Business Model

When you see guaranteed returns on investment, this is worrying as this is how ponzi schemes work so we reached out to Tokex about this. Apparently they have large fiat reserves in place from the last bull run so they are using this at the moment to pay the investment returns. The investment part of the site is limited and they will only accept so many customers for this.

Their main business is to buy tokens from people, hoping to profit from them on the next bull run.
My personal opinion:

This project looks professional, very modern design, domain with SSL certificate.
It just started, 13days ago and I think it will not go scam so soon, because creators spent too much time and money creating it, just to go scam after a few weeks.
However everything is possible in this world but among other HYIP projects on the market this one is one of the best, judging by design, social network connections, complexity of their internal exchange and business model.

I recommend purchasing 30 days plan, I will purchase it, because you can withdraw every day if you want and ROI of 150% is quite enough for me.

I will attach my deposit later today in comment section.

If you like this program you can REGISTER HERE

If you want you can get RCB 50% lifetime from me, just contact me (inbox) before you make a deposit.

BTW I am not a owner of this site nor I guarantee anything, I am only a HYIP player like you who always seek to find something interesting to earn extra pocket money for beer or new cool sneakers:) this is a game so enjoy while you are playing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Harry24
Your Text Ad & Logo
Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
My apologies, I have seen wrong for minimum deposits.

Everything is correct except 30 days plan. Instead of 0.0025 BTC minimum deposit is 0.025 BTC which is around 100$

Minimum for deposit is different for every plan:

0.005 BTC - 10 days afetr plan (107%)
0.025 BTC - 30 business days (150%)
0.125 BTC
- 8 weeks after plan (240%)
0.25 BTC - 3 months after plan (399%)

I just made a minimum deposit for 30 days plan and waiting confirmations, lets monitor

Reactions: Marengo
Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Here is my proof of deposit.

I have deposited 0.025BTC what is around 100$

Proof from site

screenshot_1-png.2439

Proof from my wallet.
screenshot_2-png.2440

If you need more proofs I will show it to you but I do not know what can show as more proof than these two screenshots.

If you want to join you can REGISTER HERE

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Oh, I have missed so much on my thread in less than 24h :) Thank you all.

Yeap, In their F.A.Q iss written that withdrawals are instant as well as on all major monitors.

I am still waiting for my first accrual to finish.

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Looks very promising. I made deposit for 5% for 30 days plan. So far 3 instant payments.
OMG you are from Day 1 in it. I have found this program on its second day but did not have time to deposit and I like to sleep over it before I deposit

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Dear All,
Admin support withdarw success
XRP Charts
I am glad that you ve got your payment, maybe withdrawals are instant only for BTC I have no idea, I just have forwarded all informations I could find about this project

375GROUP

375GROUP

Verified
Feb 12, 2019
VietNam
375group.club
I am glad that you ve got your payment, maybe withdrawals are instant only for BTC I have no idea, I just have forwarded all informations I could find about this project
because Destination Tag xrp input and save but system not update.you can check input test

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?