The Latest Research on Crypto Market. Is it Worth to Invest?📊

Lebedev

Lebedev

Jun 26, 2018
The research lab of Binance has created the latest report on industry development. It shows that deep correlation of Bitcoin price and most of altcoins might be passed and so called bottom has been faced.

Research has also shown the nature of crypto market and how it is connected to mob mentality, that has affected the industry a lot during the recent bull and bear phases.

Since the beginning of the year, Bitcoin has increased by 40%, while 75% of this increasing took place in April. However, before bitcoin started to go up, a lot of altcoins have demonstrated good results, what is now named “altseason”.

The main aspect that has been researched is level of correlation between different cryptocurrencies. It is said that during bear trend that was dominating on the market in 2018 correlation has increased in times.

Talking about gregariousness (a fancy word for mob mentality), researchers suggested that irrasional actions and fact that crypto market is at the very beginning of its development, correlation between cryptocurrencies will be getting more.

The latest research on crypto market. Is it worth to invest?

Another aspect of a research was relationship between popular altcoins prices in USD and price behaviour of Bitcoin. Used data from February 2014 to March 2019, researchers concluded that period of high altcoins correlation (0,8 up to 1) are correspond to appreciation trend of Bitcoin.

According to the results of the research it wouldn't be a right idea to talk about that there are such relations in an industry due to the age of the industry.
During the research, they were also investigating differences and similarities between crypto industry and classical investments, found out that on Chinese market there is way higher activity than in other parts of the world - it happens that way because of quantity of investors in medium class as well as companies.

In the year 2017, 99.8% of accounts belonged to Chinese investors, they also used to own more than 40% of bitcoin capital and create 80% of all transactions.

In general, unprofessional investors could either be very opinionated or have very pessimistic views reactions to market trends. These make a huge impact on market development, bigger quantity of transactions and higher volatility.

Binance researchers also found out that investors on crypto market are more likely to “hodl” their coins only during bear trends, but they become extremely active when market is going up.

This way, crypto market differs from classical ones in irrational behaviour of people who invest in it. This can often lead to development of bubbles or very bad situation on the market, what can also be seen on correlation graphs.

This is what happen in 2018, when all the market investors were pessimistic, on the other hand, the same thing can happen in the nearest time, but with over optimistic views.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Margo
Your Text Ad & Logo
R

rata

Verified
Dec 1, 2018
Interesting. you can invest but the more genuine and right investment for me now is WEENZEE . you can try it also and make some extra money

Jacob222

Jacob222

Jul 30, 2019
Bitcoin has being the trends for some years now and it has prove it will take over the world in due time, being a good investor hasn’t been easy cause you meet so many amateurs who call themselves traders, early last year I lost so much in binary trade cause of my inexperience and lack of good guidance, so I decided to research more on Crypto trade so I watch videos and did more research all to no avail until I was introduced to James who they called the “GURU INVESTOR”, so with my little faith I reached him and he asked me about my experience on Crypto trade which I know was bad, with his experience he thought me on how, when and where to trade, so I got bitcoin at $10k which rose to $24k in less than 2 weeks, now trading has being much easier and profitable, I want to use this medium to spread the word to for those who have lost so much in Crypto trade and will like to learn more, for more info you can reach Jamesdhackghost. on g-mail

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?