Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
teroxen.cc HYIP – Teroxen Review [9 Daily For 50 Days + 5-2-1% RC]

Teroxen.cc HYIP is a platform where you need to invest as quickly as possible and also take off your profits as quickly as possible. I show you a review of the popular high-interest project.

Teroxen.cc had been working since October 07, 2019. According to the site, Teroxen is a player in both the Forex market and the London Stock Exchange. The company hasn’t yet received an official registration.

HYIP Portfolios

Admin offers four plans:
  • 9 Daily For 50 Days — $1–500;
  • 11 Daily For 50 Days — $501–1,000;
  • 13 Daily For 50 Days — $1,001–5,000;
  • 15 Daily For 50 Days — $5,001–Unlimited.
I found many useless info in the FAQ section, so post below only needed notes.
Principal included in accruals. Minimal amount to withdraw is $0.1 for USD and $2.5 for Crypto. You need always to prefer USD to invest. The platform provides instant withdrawals.
If the user will invest $100, he can receive $9 daily for 50 days. His opportunity to make a net profit is pure gambling, but he will receive his principal back on 11 days. And don’t forget to order your RCB to increase your profit.

Teroxen.cc Affiliate

You can take part in the affiliate program for free. The admin offers a three-level affiliate program. Upline can earn 5-2-1% accordingly.

Payment Systems

The Teroxen accepts Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin, Ethereum.

Technical Part

Powered by GoldCoders licensed script, DDOS-Guard both hosting and DDOS-protection, NOT unique both text or design, PositiveSSL from Sectigo up to October 07, 2020, NameCheap domain registrar up to 2020, promo on 4 monitors, 7 forums, 1 blog.
Teroxen.cc HYIP shares one IP with many other projects. This means that the admin didn’t invest in the purchase of his own domain.
The platform only works for two days. This means that the admin hasn’t yet managed to collect more deposits than he invested to advertise the project. I will try to make a profit in this project. My proof below:

What do you think about this one HYIP?

Last edited:
Your Text Ad & Logo
Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?