Some words about blogging

Kuprum

Kuprum

Staff member
Verified
Aug 20, 2018
www.affiliate-programs.biz
screenshot-18_09-jpg.447

User interaction is one of the keys to success in affiliate marketing. It helps you understand what do they need and how you can deliver that. Online blog is a perfect tool to reach this goal. It is something that gives you a possibility to share your thoughts and ideas, get a response from your readers, discuss interesting topics etc.

As a marketing tool, a blog is something that helps you create a big audience, which have a trust for you. Your info has a value for them, so they’ll listen to your topic-related advices in most cases. It all gives you tons of possibilities to get more clicks, leads and sales.

The main advantages of running your online blog

Let’s now dive a bit deeper in the topic. What are the main reasons to start a blog? Well, there are several crucial ones. First, it allows you to build a big audience, which will trust you. Of course, your blog has to deliver high-quality info on regular basis, but that is the main goal of a good blog, actually. It doesn’t mean you have to do some great since researches. Just write about what you’re interested in and share your thoughts with readers. The value is not always about tons of scientific facts.

It’ll also be wise to use RSS feed for your blog. It’ll create a closer connection between you and your readers, allowing them to know when something new appears. It also gives them a possibility to see a short part of the info on their devices, so that they can decide whether they want to read it now.

How to understand that you’re doing well in blogging? Well, it’s all about your audience and their trust to you. If you have about 5 thousand regular viewers and they believe in the things you write, it’s definitely a success. You don’t have to become a blogging star, just do your job and it’ll be enough to earn much more money as a marketer.

Blogging is easy and includes interaction with users

Writing articles or running a website is way more complicated than a simple online blog. Here you just have to log in and start publishing whatever you want to share with readers. It doesn’t require any substantial knowledge in any sphere, just your thoughts concerning a certain topic.

What’s good about blogging is that you can always get to know whether your readers liked the post, if they agree with your opinion and what do they want to see in your future posts. That’s what for comments exist.

The last small tip for you is to buy some domain name and host your blog there. It’ll help you not to have any problems with SEO (unlike weblog hosting).

Your Text Ad & Logo
Kenn65

Kenn65

Verified
Sep 21, 2018
Well, the blogging landscape has changed a lot since the early 2000s. Starting off from scratch and soaring high like the eagle was a breeze for guys who started a blog in 2004 for example. There was no competition and Google's algorithm wasnt that sophisticated. You could cheat with black hat SEO even and win. You could even post two articles of 300 words per day and in a few months, Google would send you hundreds of visitors even without promotion.

Fast forward to more than a decade and you realize that people have written about nearly all topics under the sun. There is hardly any niche that doesnt have competition today.

Worse still, the techniques that we used back then are no longer as effective. I know of many industries where posting 2 articles of 1000 words each everyday will only bring minimal results like 2% growth in traffic after nearly 1 year of doing the same thing. You can easily give up.

I have witnessed it with Forex, Bitcoin, Blockchain, ICOs and Cryptocurrency Reviews | Campforex.com where I blog on Forex and Cryptocurrencies. I also know of some well optimized bogs that were started in 2016 and are struggling to get 400 page views a day.

Bottom line. Blogging is easy. Thats why there are many blogs being created everyday and statistics say nearly 90% fail to see their next birthday. Success is the most difficult part without investing in promotion, building back links, hard work and of course some patience. The days of free traffic from Google are over guys.

Blogging

Blogging

Sep 22, 2018
Hello,

Blogging is reason to give Information to users or audiences. So, please try to add knowledge which user will going to get from 5different website in your blog so they don't need to go anywhere and get all information on your blog only.

Thanks!

Reactions: Kuprum
Cryptocoindude

Cryptocoindude

Verified
Sep 22, 2018
Blogging isn't easy. I run the cryptocurrency blog www.cryptocoindude.com and I've been going about a year and a half. You have to be committed to posting every week and continually trying to promote your blog. But you can make a good income from this. I personally don't work too much on the affiliate model, but work directly with crypto platforms who pay for press releases and bespoke written content. Not a bad income stream and it's pretty interesting to develop relationships. As the above poster said, the sector is congested and you have to take an active approach to get organic traffic. If anyone here wants a SEO boost for a key word phrase, I'd be more than happy to trade a do follow link with to help out.