Not Paying roboton.org HYIP – Robot On Review [1% for 11 business days + 5% RC] πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
site has been working since November 22, 2019. Users added the project to investment sites on the launch day, and the admin started buying listings on monitors on the second day. The project didn’t change plans, but the admin developed it from the start β€” he added SSL, completed the website script.

roboton.org HYIP β€” Either Wait Or Invest ASAP

According to the website, Roboton LTD is an officially registered company in Australia and the UK. It invests in the development of robotics, therefore it raises money to increase working capital and enter the international market.

HYIP Portfolios

The personal account for managing investments and making a profit is placed on the Telegram base. The user only needs to start the bot and place a deposit. The following plans with $10 with minimal deposit are currently active:
  • Medic β€” 1% for 11 business days, from $10 β€” 111% of the total profit;
  • Scientist β€” 4%-8% for 20 business days, from $50 β€” 120% of the profit in the end.
Principal return for Medic plan and included in accruals for Scientist offer.
Minimal amount to withdraw is $1. Admin provides manual withdrawals up to 48 hours.

Affiliate Part

The upline must have an active deposit to participate in the referral program. The amount of extras depends on its status:
  • Investor β€” 5% - 2% - 1%;
  • Partner β€” 7% - 2% - 1% - 1%;
  • VIP β€” 10% - 3% - 1% - 1% - 1%.
The upline will receive a $200 bonus deposit on Scientist offer each time he reaches $5,000 referral turnover.

Payment Systems

The Roboton platform accepts deposits via Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin.

Technical Part

• Original template on H-script;
  • DDOS-Guard hosting;
  • DDOS-Guard protection;
  • Sectigo SSL;
  • NameCheap domain registrar up to 2020.
HYIP is a place where the user will invest only if he predicts project payments within a minimum of 2.5 weeks. I think, most investors will place a deposit here after the New Year holidays. I think then the RCB offers of some monitors reached 40%.
What about you? Do you think it is better to invest in a project with such marketing before or after the holidays?

Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
$50 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
Our dep details
roboton.org HYIP – Robot On Review [1% for 11 business days + 5% RC] πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Last edited:
Reactions: Marengo
Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
$50 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
Dec 24, 2019 Today's profit
roboton.org HYIP – Robot On Review [1% for 11 business days + 5% RC] πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

M

Musya Rich

May 31, 2019
Payment Received

Last edited by a moderator:
heatstreak

heatstreak

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
Very good program with stable profitable returns
Withdrawals are also processed in a timely manner and many i see are starting to trust this project
The admin surely is a professional :)

baupaid

baupaid

Verified
Jan 1, 2020
Germany
My active deposit here in roboton: 0.1 BTC

My deposit will expire tomorrow, I will wait for the new 30-days-plan and reinvest the complete sum.

Wish good profits to all. :)

Regards baupaid

Reactions: Margo
heatstreak

heatstreak

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
Program is back from the vacation and also paying withdrawals
I am very happy guys that the project is really strong with a very experienced Administrator :)

baupaid

baupaid

Verified
Jan 1, 2020
Germany
Sponsored deposit by the program admin?
Eventually it is not possible to payout this. Only the profits can be paid out.

Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
$50 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
Sponsored deposit by the program admin?
Eventually it is not possible to payout this. Only the profits can be paid out.
Requested funds has not been paid. It's not sponsored deposit, it's just money that must be withdrawn after deposit is matures.

heatstreak

heatstreak

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
This program is the real deal guys
I have been gaining really profitable interest on my deposit
I have made several reinvestments and when there was a chance to increase my deposit i made a new investment of 0.06 Btc as well
I have active deposits nearly $1000 and hopefully increasing soon
Great project :)

heatstreak

heatstreak

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
Requested funds has not been paid. It's not sponsored deposit, it's just money that must be withdrawn after deposit is matures.
The Admin is in telegram, you should speak to him and solve this. The program is paying everyone and no one has such an issue like yours.

Reactions: baupaid
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
Damn, this looks not good.

What plans it it? Deposit return from 11-days-plan?
Hello, I thought here is mid-term offers, but I was wrong. The deposit is not returned from the 11-days-plan. The system reinvested our deposit automatically.
Their admin bought a listing in our forum & blog, but he fulfills his duties partially.

We cannot withdraw the principal, which is a violation of financial obligations in the HYIP area. We decide to forgive this misunderstand for the first time. We will wait for the end of the deposit term and will put the Scam status if don't receive the principal again.

Our team wants to reinvest on our own. Now, I move the review in the HYIP review section back.

heatstreak

heatstreak

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
Hello, I thought here is mid-term offers, but I was wrong. The deposit is not returned from the 11-days-plan. The system reinvested our deposit automatically.
Their admin bought a listing in our forum & blog, but he fulfills his duties partially.

We cannot withdraw the principal, which is a violation of financial obligations in the HYIP area. We decide to forgive this misunderstand for the first time. We will wait for the end of the deposit term and will put the Scam status if don't receive the principal again.

Our team wants to reinvest on our own. Now, I move the review in the HYIP review section back.
Glad to see your program back to Paying in this forum. Happy earnings everyone :)

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?