Risk management in Hyip

HyipIndex

HyipIndex

Verified
Oct 2, 2019
hyipindex.cf
Risk management is very important in any type of investment especially in hyip. There are processes that can be used as guide to reduce losses and gain effectiveness.

As investment evolve into the 21st century, each investment develops the complexity of the environmental changes which escalates and so does the scale of the investment. There is always risk of potential cost of failure. So, risk management becomes more and more crucial to managing better investment decisions. This is a risk management basics for everyone who want to wet their feet in the hyip investment world and to understand it.

In investments and especially in hyip it is important to be precise with language to avoid confusion and misinterpretation.

One of the major issues that most of the hyip investors deals with is the language. Usually there is often language and communication barrier, which definitely causing risk in misinterpretation. If you are thinking invest with hyip, that is on language that is not your native, please make sure you translate and take time read and understand what is all about before investing there.

Of course before investing in any type of high yield investment if you are new to this we recommend to read this threat : Stop losing money on scam

Risks should be phrased and framed properly in order to be best managed. Risks should identify three basic aspects:

If you want to read full article you can do that by visiting this link hyipindex.cf

Happy investing and risk management everyone!

Hyip Index team

Reactions: dragon4life
Your Text Ad & Logo
C

Cryptohazraael

Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Thanks for all those usefull information !

I just would like to got those earlier... I lost around 1.6 ETH and 0.02 BTC (around 300$ in total)...

Reactions: HyipIndex
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
@HyipIndex investors can always use investment forums with reviews in their native language.
I think the biggest problem is to check the fresh status before investing in the project. Our investment forum is useful for this. I try to quickly add a script with statuses from the @HYIPLogs multimonitor to each review. Our investors can check the statuses from all monitors before depositing, not only read the review with all the details.

Reactions: HyipIndex
HyipIndex

HyipIndex

Verified
Oct 2, 2019
hyipindex.cf
@HyipIndex investors can always use investment forums with reviews in their native language.
I think the biggest problem is to check the fresh status before investing in the project. Our investment forum is useful for this. I try to quickly add a script with statuses from the @HYIPLogs multimonitor to each review. Our investors can check the statuses from all monitors before depositing, not only read the review with all the details.
Yes and you are doing good job with it! I believe as more info is there for investors the best is for them in the first place !

Reactions: Marengo

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?