Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
Ripple is a real-time gross settlement system (RTGS) that allows to make instant money transfer without any currency or country restrictions. Nowadays, Ripple is looking forward to cooperating with banks in to introduce a more efficient and operative way of transactions conducting. There is no blockchain in Ripple. It is rather a database distributed among the network nodes with high operating speed. Ripple’s bandwidth is 1,5000 transactions per second. Equally important is that the cost of each of transaction is only a fraction of a cent. Ripple platform has its own internal currency — XRP, which does not require mining.

Your Text Ad & Logo
S

shre

Verified
Feb 27, 2019
xcryptomarket.com
Many people are invested in XRP and have high hopes for it .
Will have to see how the market turns towards it

B

bxipp

Verified
May 30, 2019
i dont see any special thing about xrp.. its was backed by bank and most of 70% the token are hold by the bank itself. What will you do if the bank dump it after collect an enough money to scam all investors?

M

MintDice

MintDice.com
Verified
Aug 5, 2019
mintdice.com
i dont see any special thing about xrp.. its was backed by bank and most of 70% the token are hold by the bank itself. What will you do if the bank dump it after collect an enough money to scam all investors?
I agree with you bxipp. It's somewhere between a centralized and decentralized coin. It provides theoretical value to the marketplace by offering a system/innovation of sorts but personally I prefer to use regular cryptocurrency.

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?