Really Valuable Things, Where We Can Tighten Our Belts

Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
Discount
valuable-things-jpg.1959

We all like — or at least try — to manage money wisely and be more economical. But this doesn’t always mean that you need to choose the cheapest things. Here are six expensive things where we don’t need to tighten our belts according to financial experts.

Education

Not everyone has a chance to get a free education, and paid education is often very expensive (and many wonder if it’s worth it). Education is definitely worth the money spent on it. “The accumulation of knowledge will increase your value in the labor market and allow you to demand higher pay from a future employer. In addition, learning new things makes life brighter and more interesting”, said financial consultant and founder of Life Laid Out Roger Ma.

education-jpg.1954

Travels

Traveling benefits your health and general well-being. Financial expert Stephanie O’Connell, in her book “The Broke and Beautiful Life”, says that she doesn’t spare money on it: “I like to travel because it brings me joy.” People become happier when they spend their money on some valuable experience, but not on things.

travels-jpg.1955

Services that Save Your Time

Ma and O'Connell agree: you shouldn’t refuse services that will help you save time. “Time is the only thing that you can’t return, — Ma says — If your work wastes all your time, then some tasks can be shifted on to the shoulders of professionals — for example, cleaning or home repair.” O'Connell says: “My friend and I use food delivery services according to recipes and recently hired a person to clean the apartment once a month. We have already reached the standard of living when you realize that time is our most valuable resource, so it makes sense to pay for something that will allow us to save it.”

uber-jpg.1956

The post appeared first on HYIP.com - Online Investment Watch Blog.

Continue reading..

Last edited:
Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
Discount
It is necessary to earn and spend, and not to postpone for a rainy day!
To live on all your earnings is a very foolish thing. One of the top rules in personal finance is that you should maintain an emergency fund. Most emergency funds should be able to cover 3 to 6 months of living expenses.

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?