Rainbow.cash

R

Rainbow

Sep 7, 2018

Hello. I am the Rainbow.cash project administrator. I opened the topic not to advertise the project, but to protect the project and its investors from scammers.
For example, at the moment monitoring trusthyips.com assigned our project the status PROBLEMS. I would like to inform you that with this monitoring we did not conclude an agreement on advertising, he arbitrarily placed our site and demanded payment for it.But we carefully choose advertising for our project, and demanded to remove our site from the resource and refused to pay for this resource.
Neither the resource manager nor any of his referrals invested in our project, and there is not a single case that our investors do not receive their accruals. The statement about the problems of our project is a lie for the purpose of blackmail.

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
Discount
Hello, Rainbow. I see that they have assigned you a problem status. I also see that they haven't invested in your project. Maybe a problem status due to an unlicensed script?
In any case, have they already blackmailed you? Do you have any proof?

R

Rainbow

Sep 7, 2018
Hello. they placed our site on its resource with the status of waiting. After that we demanded payment, we refused and asked to remove our site. Take it-we want to work long, and the purchase of advertising is planned and calculated. We choose where and how to advertise our project. And this story is just blackmail, since after refusing to pay them for advertising, our project was transferred to problems. We think that the problem in such projects is non-payment to investors. We pay all without exception. There is not a single investor who would have received the payment in due time.

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?