Paying PTCShare Matrix LINSTOW LP. Review [Up to 2-4% Daily]

HYIPLogs.com widget for ptcshare.com
Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
frontend.png

CEO of this program is successful entrepreneur who together with his team successfully run 6 other projects:
  1. PlayBitcoinGames
  2. BarterMyFunds
  3. PlayPerfectMoneyGames
  4. PaidVerts
  5. MyTrafficValue
  6. Warclicks
CEO is Marc de Koning. Check out more info about him on his FB profile Marc de Konings FB profile

I personally have deposited over 300$ (check out my payment proof in attachment) and will reinvest for a long time :) Only because their good reputation and success from already launched projects. Some of their project are online and paying more than 5 years.

Plans:

• BAPs package: 1$ --> ROI 118% --> at the moment daily cap is 4%, on weekends is lower around 1% - daily cap depends on how much this platform sell advertising space in previous day. Concluding that daily cap could be higher and lower. This project is young so I am quite optimistic.
Tutorial step by step:

1.) Buy BAPs

buybaps-png.4284
Watch video to finish your campaign and finishing your BAPs purchasing
You set up any site you want: HYIP, PTC, Crowdfunding, Blog, Monitor, forum, any content as well except adult content.
2.) Daily routine --> after you have purchased your BAPs and set up your campaing/s now you have to do your daily routine, basically that is earning money, finally :)
dailyroutine.png

After ads are issued, you have 15 hours to click on it and watch it. that should not be more than 15-20 minutes.

That is it. Just repeat this daily routine every day, reinvest if you want ( I now that I am doing it, if you want I can prove it to you) and that is it, Now you know basics of this project.

Deeper look
How much time do you have to invest in here. yes I wrote TIME, not money, time!!!

If you are a FREE member who wants to build its account from scratch that is fine and yes it is possible if you want to invest a lots of time.
If you do not have time like an hour, two or three to spend at your computer maybe more.
I highly recommend to purchase ad filter, in which you can block all low valued ads like 0.0001 or 0.0005 there is like thousands of them daily. I have adjusted my filter on 0.005$ (half a cent) so I do not have to click all day.

This filter costs 10$ one time payment and you can change settings as many time you want to. Find out what suits you the best.

Here you can purchase a filter
adfilter.png

However I do not recommend you to skip ads because you do not have time to click them because those ads which you received already took your BAPs, so will end up in negative balanse.

How it works:
1 BAP costs =0.0005$
minimum package is 1$ and 1 divided with 0.0005 is 2000BAPs.
But when you are purchase a package of 1$ you get 18% more so 2000 multiplied with 1.18 is 2360.

Every time you get paid(cash) ads to click your BAPs are deducted from your balance, so if you do not click them all you are loosing your BAPs.

That is why I have started this section with "How much time you have to invest in"

So, where profits come from. when BAPs are deducted from your balance, they are deducted by price of 0.0005, but when you are purchasing them by price around 0.00042$. So you get more BAPs, more paid ads and more profits.

More BAPs you have the higher valued ads you will get.
This project classified 12 groups

step6.png
I am in group 8th you can calculate if you want :)

You can always check on the site(your dashboard) how much each group received paid(cash) ads previous day.
daily ad issue.png
Screenshot_1.png

My proof of payments(deposits over 300$) are in attachments,
if you have any questions,
do not hesitate to ask,
I will be delighted to answer them all.

I can not yet provide proof of my payment(cashout) because I am in reinvest phase. I am really optimistic about this project.

Everyone can earn here, with or without depositing, only difference is that if you deposit you will earn faster, that is all.

If you are interested to join this project you can REGISTER HERE
I am not an owner of this project nor I guarantee anything, I am only an only online opportunist who is looking to earn extra pocket money for beer or new TV :) relax and enjoy

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Marengo
Your Text Ad & Logo
Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Deposit and withdrawals minimum are only 1$.

However for some processors expected time of executed withdrawal could be higher than others.

For example.

it would only need up to 1 day to receive withdrawal from litecoin and up to 14 days from payeer.

cashout.png Screenshot_2.png

Good thing is, you can withdraw on any processor you like, it does not have to be from which you have made deposit.

What I want to say is that you can choose on which processor you want to receive your payment and you can choose that one, on which you will receive the fastest withdrawal :)

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
My earning for today are approximately 3.5-4%

Later today I will post first payment proof

Attachments

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
My first withdrawal.
I cashed out only 1$ because I want to reinvest more in this brilliant project.

However I have to keep monitor it by cashing out every few days (forum rules)

This is not a regular HYIP program it is a Paid To Click platform which has unique system where every member can earn up to 4-5-% per day
Daily cap is only on working days.

Attachments

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Todays earnings are a little bit higher above 15$ :)
Today I will request another 1$ withdrawal, only to maintain PAYING status on this forum.
rest of the earnings I will reinvest :)

Attachments

joker7

joker7

Verified
Feb 22, 2019
Todays earnings are a little bit higher above 15$ :)
Today I will request another 1$ withdrawal, only to maintain PAYING status on this forum.
rest of the earnings I will reinvest :)
dear @Cryptofov I will now join under your link :cool: and Congratulation

Reactions: Cryptofov
Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
BOOOOM another DEPOSIT of mine :)
I like this project so much that I have deposited 188$ more, check out first attachment :)

My total deposit are 500+$, check out second attachment.

I am making small cash outs only to keep this Project under PAYING on this forum (forum rules are that members who are involved in any project have to post every few days a withdrawal proof to remain under PAYING section) next post will be my second withdrawal:)

If you are interested to join this project you can REGISTER HERE

Attachments

Last edited:
Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
It is a weekend, so there is no ads to click (not a big ones anyway)
I will post new payment proof on Monday or Tuesday.

In meantime I will send all my referrals a strategy how you can earn residual income here even with only 1$.
Yes it is possible to earn without deposit but it takes time a lot of time, with only 1$ deposit you can skip few months of work and I will explain why.
Stay tuned and open email with an email with subject: You re quite fortunate--PTCShare-Strategy or an email with subject: Only 1$ to residual income--PTCShare--Strategy

I will send an email on Sunday.

In mean time you can REGISTER and get familiar with this platform(best project in 2019)

Last edited:
Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
My third cash out to keep PAYING status on this forum, that is why I have requested only 1$ cash out.

Attachments

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Today I will request another withdrawal for monitoring this project.

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Proof that this project is paying. I am only cashing out small amounts to monitor this project properly but I am not ready to start cashing out on regular basis to make profit. I will return all these small cash out when I reach 10$ and reinvest more. This is long term project and I recommend you to start building your account together with me. I will assist you, you can reach me via this forum (inbox) or via [email protected].

REGISTER

You can start without deposit by completing " offers" at the moment you can earn without depositing 3$+
check it out
offers-png.4853

Everyone can earn here.

Attachments

Last edited:
Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
All my deposits in this project are 555$ :) this is how much I am optimistic about it :) check out attachment

Attachments

Last edited:
G

getprofitinvestment

Jul 20, 2019
I have joined this program and Cryptojams (under you).

Do you think Cryptojams will be stable and success like Paidverts?

Reactions: Cryptofov