Paying Profit.foundation Hyip - Profit Foundation Review [1.25% every day for 53 days (capital back) - 106.4% after 8 days]

coinbitichi

coinbitichi

Verified
Sep 5, 2019
💥PROFIT FOUNDATION💥

https://profit.foundation/?ref=coinbitichi

today a platform that truly manages to amaze, the pleasant animated design of the site, aggressive and futuristic seems to have its own life, excellent general technical preparation and well-balanced plan design looks created to facilitate a long work, with minimum entry accessible and times ranging from short to long term, another detail not to be underestimated is the maximum limit imposed on deposits. the whole shows the professionalism and experience of the admin, as well as his intention to make us gain money for a long time, and the surprises do not end there, because once the cycle of each plan is finished we will go to unlock new hidden ones with profits and better timing. I consider myself an enthusiastic investor, I love this platform, the humility with which it is silently and intelligently administered, the ability to manage large amounts of money and the support from large niche investors who have a proven track record.

I simply consider it a prepared, intelligent and professionally administered platform. definitely recommended

Start: 06/30/2019

💥 plans:
💵 1.25% every day for 53 days (capital back);
💵 2.60% per day for 53 days (including capital);
💵 106.4% after 8 days;
💵 141.86% after 26 days

"New hidden plans that can be unlocked after the first cycle"

🔥 Minimum deposit: 5 USD
🔥 Minimum withdrawal: 0.01 USD

🛒 Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Dogecoin

👍 manual withdrawal

🗣Referral:

🥉Standard🥉
5% -1% -1%
🥈Representative🥈
7% -2% -1%
🥇Director🥇
10% -3% -2%

https://profit.foundation/?ref=coinbitichi

Attachments

Reactions: Tom_the_Hyipster
Your Text Ad & Logo
coinbitichi

coinbitichi

Verified
Sep 5, 2019
i posted may actual situation on the platform, total deposit and total withdrawal

coinbitichi

coinbitichi

Verified
Sep 5, 2019
we are still here to receive profits from this great platform that continues to go on without hesitation giving profits to those who trust them. for those who had not yet understood it or had doubts, this is one of the best platforms of the year and still has a lot to say and give, with a excellent selection of plans for the long or short term and the possibility of having further profits in a shorter time by unblocking the hidden plans. I currently have an active investment of $ 1600 and I simply withdraw the profits reinvesting the capital every 8 days. anyone interested can feel free to contact me privately for advice and opinions

Attachments