Paying Profit.foundation Hyip - Profit Foundation Review [1.25% every day for 53 days (capital back) - 106.4% after 8 days]

C

coinbitichi

Verified
Sep 5, 2019
💥PROFIT FOUNDATION💥

https://profit.foundation/?ref=coinbitichi

today a platform that truly manages to amaze, the pleasant animated design of the site, aggressive and futuristic seems to have its own life, excellent general technical preparation and well-balanced plan design looks created to facilitate a long work, with minimum entry accessible and times ranging from short to long term, another detail not to be underestimated is the maximum limit imposed on deposits. the whole shows the professionalism and experience of the admin, as well as his intention to make us gain money for a long time, and the surprises do not end there, because once the cycle of each plan is finished we will go to unlock new hidden ones with profits and better timing. I consider myself an enthusiastic investor, I love this platform, the humility with which it is silently and intelligently administered, the ability to manage large amounts of money and the support from large niche investors who have a proven track record.

I simply consider it a prepared, intelligent and professionally administered platform. definitely recommended

Start: 06/30/2019

💥 plans:
💵 1.25% every day for 53 days (capital back);
💵 2.60% per day for 53 days (including capital);
💵 106.4% after 8 days;
💵 141.86% after 26 days

"New hidden plans that can be unlocked after the first cycle"

🔥 Minimum deposit: 5 USD
🔥 Minimum withdrawal: 0.01 USD

🛒 Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Dogecoin

👍 manual withdrawal

🗣Referral:

🥉Standard🥉
5% -1% -1%
🥈Representative🥈
7% -2% -1%
🥇Director🥇
10% -3% -2%

https://profit.foundation/?ref=coinbitichi

Attachments

Reactions: Tom_the_Hyipster
GovBid Platform is an exceptionally powerful instrument, brought to you with an honorable agenda of ending the global poverty by utilizing the force of two profitable industries combined together. Become a part of a global contract trading niche by performing gainful bidding yourself!
C

coinbitichi

Verified
Sep 5, 2019
i posted may actual situation on the platform, total deposit and total withdrawal

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?