• Make Money on Paid Posting!

Your creative thinking and contents published on the forum are paid — you will get points for each of your posts. The points can be withdrawn to eWallets. All the details of the Points Program you will find here.

ongoing Paytomat ICO - how to pay in crypto easily

Lebedev

Lebedev

Jun 26, 2018
Modern and popular way to make your business grow
Now, when crypto currencies and anything related to them, like ICOs or investing, brings huge attention from society. That’s probably can be the simplest way for you to get bigger group of clients, especially those, who’re interested in technologies of the future.
But you may have a question now: “How can I do all of that, if I know absolutely nothing about it? Or, at least, where can i find someone, who’ll help me and who won’t cheat me?”.
It would be a problem for you before, but now you have Paytomat system.
So let’s find out what is it, how it works and what does it gives us, both business’ owners and clients.

The easiest solution to accept crypto in business
So, how I’ve said before you have a buisness and you want to accept crypto, but you don’t want to install any of specific software or equipment. Right? Then Paytomat have special offer for you. All you need is a simple update, which is now optimized for: Poster, 1S, Servio and more. Another important feature is that you will pay with almost zero fees.

The easiest way to pay in crypto
As a user of Paytomat you’ve got an opportunity to pay in 7 different crypto currencies.
These are:
  • Bitcoin
  • Bitcoin cash
  • Dash
  • Ethereum
  • Litecoin
  • Zencash
  • Zcoin
  • And some of them, like EOS, are testing now and will be aded in nearest time

To use it you just have to download the speciall app for android or ios and connect your wallet. So let’s talk about how it works.

How do the system automatically change currencies
So here is a customer, for example his name is Jack and he’d like to pay in, for example bitcoin cash. Jack just put his phone to cash machine.
Voila and transaction is done. It took less than a second, but the money have made an interesting way.
First of all they’ve went through the Paytomat exchange node, where where they were converted in other currencies, like dollar or euro, which are familiar for us.
After that, there is a gateway, where the fees are paid. Which is only 0,2%, this money are distributed between merchant, franchise, masternode and Paytomat itself.
Next step is Paytomat core, where the transaction is processed. There’re also APIs for cryptography and merchants. But we don’t need to go into the details.

Paytomat ICO - how to pay in crypto easily

On the other hand, if you want to find out more technical information or how you can invest in it, please follow the link: ICO Paytomat — stimulation of transactional use of cryptocurrencies

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Text Ad & Logo
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
They had simply bounty programm with good rewards. I love this project, but only like as consumer. It is good idea about create app for paying on the caffee or restaurant. I also like their name - Paytomat.

wilsonpe

wilsonpe

Aug 27, 2018
Excellent project will surely be applied in many restaurants because of its technologies.

Lebedev

Lebedev

Jun 26, 2018
That's the future, we're all waiting for! Paying without any problems, comisions, in any country of the world easily.