Not Paying passiverevshare.com HYIP – PASSIVE REVENUE SHARE LTD Review [3% daily for 90 business days + 5-2-1% RC]

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
Passiverevshare.com HYIP — HYIPs’ Restoration Workshop

had been working since June 11, 2019. According to the site, Passive Revenue Share LTD registered in the UK under . Statement of capital on February 07, 2019. The company team engaged in financial management in the Forex market and the London Stock Exchange.

passiverevshare.com HYIP – PASSIVE REVENUE SHARE LTD Review [3% daily for 90 business days + 5-2-1% RC]

HYIP Portfolios

Today admin offer twenty investment plans:
  • 0.5% daily for 500 business days — from $10;
  • 3% daily for 90 business days — from $25;
  • 6% daily for 35 business days — from $1,000;
  • 12% daily for 18 business days — from $3,000;
  • 20% daily for 10 business days — from $5,000;
  • 150% after 1 business days — from $5,000;
  • 200% after 3 business days — from $3,000;
  • 300% after 7 business days — from $2,000;
  • 400% after 15 business days — from $1,000;
  • 500% after 30 business days — from $100;
  • 1000% after 70 business days — from $20;
  • 2000% after 120 business days — from $10.
I recommend only second plan for deposit — 3% daily for 90 business days. As you see, a real minimal amount to deposit is $25. It is not so good, but earlier admin set a minimum amount of $5,000 for this plan! And although I understand that a minimum deposit of $25 is so big for the HYIP industry, other investors will regard this as a long-awaited bonus.
The minimum amount to withdraw is $0.1 for USD and $5 for Paypal and cryptocurrencies. According to the FAQ section, I can also withdraw my principal with a 0% fee after the plan expiry date. I’ll check this information after 90 business days if I’m lucky.
Investors' withdrawal requests are processed in instant mode for any payment system except Paypal and cryptocurrencies. In this case, he must wait for 12 to 24 hours.

Affiliate

The platform provides a three-level affiliate program. It gives from 5% to 20% extra reward for 1st level referral’s deposits based on their number:
  • 1-100 — 5%;
  • 101-200 Referrals — 7%;
  • 201 - 500 Referrals — 10%;
  • 501 - 1000 Referrals — 15%;
  • 1001 - or more Referrals — 20%.
The upline can receive 2–1% for the 2nd and 3rd referral’s deposits accordingly.

Payment Systems

The HYIP accepts PerfectMoney, Payeer, NixMoney, DogeCoin, ETH, BTC, BitcoinGold, BCH, LTC, Dash, Ripple.

Technical Part

Powered by GoldCoders licensed script, Namecheap both hosting and DDOS-protection, not unique neither text or design (!), Geotrust EV RSA up to May 23, 2020, NameCheap domain registrar up to October 09, 2023 (for 4 years), promo on 64 monitors, 20 forums, 8 blogs.
HYIP attracted my attention both work since 2012 year according to the popular multimonitor and 5th place in the top 10 stable projects of another popular multimonitor. I thought — how could I miss such a promising and «stable» project? In the process of analyzing data from different sources, I found out that this project started relatively recently, their admin bought ads on the first monitor even later, and he newly added normal plans with adequate accruals. This is a project based on the history of which I can write a multi-volume memoir.
My payment proof, anyway:

Passiverevshare.com HYIP — HYIPs’ Restoration Workshop

What do you think about the development strategy of this project? Please, leave your comments below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dwikihyip
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
It looks as I return my PM transaction fee
passiverevshare.com HYIP – PASSIVE REVENUE SHARE LTD Review [3% daily for 90 business days + 5-2-1% RC]

-98.04% of the net profit
Instant withdrawals for PM, as promising!

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
Be careful, I see this message today

I immediately write to their admin and wait for his question

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
GOOD NEWS! :D I was a little scared and wrote to the admin yesterday. He didn't answer. Anyway, today the site works as usual, and I received a new instant payment including accruals for 2 days.

-94.12% of the net profit

A

allhyipmonitorbrazil

Oct 10, 2019
Some monitors had considered it SCAM. Did he really pay back?

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
Some monitors had considered it SCAM. Did he really pay back?
A few days ago I also thought that passiverevshare scam. My account was banned, and 4 or 6 monitors put the Problem status. I was very nervous!
I wrote to the admin to solve this problem. The next day I got access to my personal account. I immediately request a payment and received this instant, like today.

-92.16% of the net profit

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
I think they did a distracting maneuver with the temporary disappearance of the site to restrain the flow of investors, leaving the most daring) We continue to monitor payments.

-86.27% of the net profit

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
This project quickly returns my deposit. The main thing is that the admin quickly responds to technical problems with the project and gives instant withdrawals.

-74.51% of the net profit

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
Reliable and stable project. I think I will make a profit here.

-68.63% of the net profit

Reactions: dwikihyip
Resan

Resan

Verified
Jun 18, 2019
My interest rate changed from 2% to 1% yesterday. Have you also experienced this guys?

Reactions: joker7
Resan

Resan

Verified
Jun 18, 2019
I asker customer service now and awaiting reply.

Resan

Resan

Verified
Jun 18, 2019
Passiverevshare emailed me my account was hacked

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
@Resan, @joker7 Something strange is happening to the project! Since the beginning of this month, I had been getting a 5% profit daily. I can still receive payments, but for this, I need to try to create an application for withdrawal several times.

-58.82% of the net profit
I recommend to write their admin: [email protected]

Reactions: Resan and joker7
joker7

joker7

Verified
Feb 22, 2019
t.me
$20 Perfect Money cheque
Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

HYIP Section Moder
Staff member
Verified
Representative
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
$50 BTC cheque
Some of my followers reported plans changed, in particular one of them today should have his plan expired, but according to her words, they postponed her withdrawal for other 70days, is the third time that she tell me they canged plans. I think they are making only selective payments at this point, too much bad signals

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
@joker7, @Tom_the_Hyipster wait a minute. Do you remember how this HYIP want to scam me before my first withdrawal? Tom, are your followers already wrote to revshare admin?

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?