Not Paying Paradise-Invest.biz HYIP Paradise Invest Review [5% Daily Profit + 5-2-1% R. C.]

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
Paradise-Invest.biz starts from February 26, 2019. According to the site, the project team develops alternative energy sources.

Paradise-Invest.biz HYIP Paradise Invest Review [5% Daily Profit + 5-2-1% R. C.]

HYIP Offers

Paradise-Invest.biz presents only one investment offer:
  • Classic — 5% daily for 30 days, from only $10.
Payback period is 20 days. Investors can receive a net profit on 20 day using our RCB offer. The principal included. The minimum amount to withdraw is $1, so the user needs to deposit at least $20 for daily withdrawals. Income is credited to the internal balance every 24 hours. Admin makes payments manually, within 24 hours. There is no withdrawal fee.

Paradise-Invest.biz Affiliate

The admin offers an affiliate program with three tiers — 5-3-1% accordingly. Users receive a personal link to invite referrals immediately after registration. They don’t need to have an active deposit to make profits on other people’s deposits.

Payment Systems

Users can make an investment from their internal balance or via PerfectMoney, Payeer, Bitcoin (some Block.io). Money that goes to an internal account through external payment systems instantly goes on deposit.

Technical Part

Paradise-Invest.biz works on the simple and licensed H-Script. Admin bought a domain name from eNom for one year up to 2019/11/15. Hosting from DDOS-Guard, which provides DDoS-protection too. The project team bought EV SSL from DigiCert up to 05 December 2019 (for 1 year).
Designers have developed a project in the minimalist style. Any user intuitively understands how to make a deposit or withdrawal. Investors managed to like this HYIP not only for the good interests but also for an absence of unnecessary distracting details. The text on all pages is also unique.
Features of the advertising campaign: 2 blogs added the project to the listing on the start day. Admin doesn’t use spam for campaigning.

Paradise-Invest.biz, my opinion: projects like this come and go — either bring a profit or reduce it. I invested because I saw respect for my time. Admin ordered the most simple and effective design. I will get here either a profit or a loss, but regardless of the result, I will not lose too much time here on the eternal search for the Withdraw button.
See more: Paradise-Invest.biz — About Pseudo-Investments in Alternative Energy Sources

GovBid Platform is an exceptionally powerful instrument, brought to you with an honorable agenda of ending the global poverty by utilizing the force of two profitable industries combined together. Become a part of a global contract trading niche by performing gainful bidding yourself!
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
We noticed that admin bought ads on more monitors, that is a good side.
hyip-paradise-invest-biz-monitoring-jpg.2616

-15% of net profit

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
My withdrawal request is pending from Mach 18, so much long. Scam I think. Early investors take 100% of principal back

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?