Not Paying Newhero.io HYIP - Newhero Review [3% -4% daily from 1 to 20 day 5% from 21 days and forever, PB after 10 days with 12% fee +5-1-1% R.C.]

joker7

joker7

Verified
Feb 22, 2019
t.me
Newhero.io HYIP - Newhero Review [3% -4%  daily from 1 to 20 day  5% from 21 days and forever, PB after 10 days with 12% fee +5-1-1% R.C.]

HYIP Description :
Newhero company specializes in creating a new generation of mobile communications technology, introducing and monetizing its developments. The company is registered in Hong Kong, and its headquarters is in the USA. In the future, the management of Newhero plans to expand its geography of presence to other countries of the world, opening its branches and representative offices there.

Heroconnect technology developed by the company is designed to eliminate the dependence of users on mobile operators. With it, you no longer need SIM cards and payment for cellular services, instead of them the technology provides for the creation of a single global data network. The peculiarity of this innovation lies in the fact that it directly uses the mobile phones of subscribers acting as P2P transmitters.

HYIP Portfolios :
Get 3% of the deposit amount from the 1st to 10th day. Then the profit will increase to 4% from 11th to 20th day.
And from 21st day you will receive 5% of the deposit amount every day until you withdraw your deposit.
Newhero.io HYIP - Newhero Review [3% -4%  daily from 1 to 20 day  5% from 21 days and forever, PB after 10 days with 12% fee +5-1-1% R.C.]

[ For Perfect Money the minimum withdrawal amount is 0.1 USD.
For cryptocurrencies: 0.0004 BTC, 0.01 ETH. ]

Affiliate Program :

REFERRAL COMMISSION [5% - 1% - 1%]

REPRESENTATIVE COMMISSION [20% - 3% - 3%]

Payment Systems :

Perfect Money,
Bitcoin ,
Ethereum ,

Ripple

Technical Part :

• HOSTING PROVIDER: Cloudflare
  • IP-ADDRESS: 104.20.251.5 [Unique]
  • SSL: EV SSL valid from 29 Aug, 2019 to 28 Aug, 2020 - DigiCert Inc [GreenBar]
  • DOMAIN REGISTRAR: NameCheap
  • DOMAIN REGISTERED: Jul 11, 2019 07:29 - Jan 01
  • Company Register : YES [Good]
  • Design :Unique [Great]
  • Payments type : instant
Register on NEWHERO

[Visit For Live Payment And More Info HYIP RATE™ ]
You Can Get 50% RCB If Use My link (join Telegram Channel And Contact Us Or DM me)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tom_the_Hyipster
Your Text Ad & Logo
Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

HYIP Section Moder
Staff member
Representative
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
$25 BTC cheque
Seems to be good, I deposited yesterday, unfortunately i didn't had time for the review :rolleyes:

Reactions: joker7
brinceaabi

brinceaabi

Verified
Sep 19, 2019
not long term all hyip are not long term so wastage of time always. don't know which time is for scammers

joker7

joker7

Verified
Feb 22, 2019
t.me
Deposit Back as instant Done Great Work [12% Fee On Deposit Back ]

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?