not paying [Nelvix.com] 2-10% daily, Principal Return Investment Platform

N

Nelvix

Verified
Oct 21, 2018
✔️Nelvix Investment Limited 🔛

🔴Long-lasting Financial Freedom through investments with a secure, profitable, and incredible company.

🔴Nelvix Trading Metrics are displayed at each user's dashboard to show how our experts trade and mining cryptos to make profits for our investors. This provides end-to-end trust and eliminate risk, equally makes us stand out.

🔵We offer flexible Investment Plans that support Instant deposit and withdrawal from different payment methods; BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH, NEO, BCH, XMR and many more.

🔺Nelvix Investment Plans🔻

🔺STARTER PLAN

$ 30-200 ➖2% Daily

30days of Profits

Daily Withdrawal

Instant Payments

Registration Bonus

Total: 160% monthly

🔺PRO PLAN

$ 201-1000 ➖5% Daily

30days of Profits

Daily Withdrawal

Instant Payments

Registration Bonus

Total: 250% monthly

🔺EXPRT PLAN

$ 1001-10000 ➖7.5% Daily

30days of Profits

Daily Withdrawal

Instant Payments

Registration Bonus

Total: 325% monthly

Nelvix Debit Card 💳

🔘VIP PLAN: Investing 10,001USD - 100,000USD attracts daily profits of 10% for 60days

🗝NOTE:Investment of over 100,000USD requires KYC Verification

📩 [email protected]
🌐 nelvix.com

Stuffer

Stuffer

Staff member
Aug 27, 2018
hyipplus.org

🔴Long-lasting Financial Freedom through investments with a secure, profitable, and incredible company.
Welcome to forum!
As understand, you are admin of nelvix.com
What is date of start project?
Which steps of promotion are you plan?

N

Nelvix

Verified
Oct 21, 2018
Welcome to forum!
As understand, you are admin of nelvix.com
What is date of start project?
Which steps of promotion are you plan?
The project has already started and it's really moving big.

We have "indoor" promotions that makes our users to keep sharing the good-news with Juicy offers.
We already have over 1.3k members in our Telegram Discussion group who are interested in our project, the group is barely one week
(as at the time of replying this post)

L

Legalzed

Oct 26, 2018
My experience with nelvix is okay with the PLUS plan

I still get my payment quick

F

Funky monkey

Oct 30, 2018
Hi I joined nelvix about month ago, seamed ok at first, but after having to remind them to pay me commission 3 days in a row, they then tried to say my account had been locked becoayse it had been hacked, on checking my security it seamed that it had only effected them, was then told to contact one of there admin on telegram, who then rang me to say if I paid $2000 I would get access to my $262 investment, I refused then reported him to nelvix admin who said I must have heard him wrong, while my account was unlocked, when I withdrew my commission it failed to materialise in my wallet, upon checking the blockchain, it came from empty wallet, sent support tickets to nelvix 6 times in week contacted admins, and nothing, please be aware this is a scam site, do not invest, 😡😡☹️

T

traderbosun225

Nov 15, 2018

Hi I joined nelvix about month ago, seamed ok at first, but after having to remind them to pay me commission 3 days in a row, they then tried to say my account had been locked becoayse it had been hacked, on checking my security it seamed that it had only effected them, was then told to contact one of there admin on telegram, who then rang me to say if I paid $2000 I would get access to my $262 investment, I refused then reported him to nelvix admin who said I must have heard him wrong, while my account was unlocked, when I withdrew my commission it failed to materialise in my wallet, upon checking the blockchain, it came from empty wallet, sent support tickets to nelvix 6 times in week contacted admins, and nothing, please be aware this is a scam site, do not invest, 😡😡☹️

🔴Nelvix Trading Metrics are displayed at each user's dashboard to show how our experts trade and mining cryptos to make profits for our investors. This provides end-to-end trust and eliminate risk, equally makes us stand out.

🔵We offer flexible Investment Plans that support Instant deposit and withdrawal from different payment methods; BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH, NEO, BCH, XMR and many more.

🔺Nelvix Investment Plans🔻

🔺STARTER PLAN

$ 30-200 ➖2% Daily

30days of Profits

Daily Withdrawal

Instant Payments

Registration Bonus

Total: 160% monthly

🔺PRO PLAN

$ 201-1000 ➖5% Daily

30days of Profits

Daily Withdrawal

Instant Payments

Registration Bonus

Total: 250% monthly

🔺EXPRT PLAN

$ 1001-10000 ➖7.5% Daily

30days of Profits

Daily Withdrawal

Instant Payments

Registration Bonus

Total: 325% monthly

Nelvix Debit Card 💳

🔘VIP PLAN: Investing 10,001USD - 100,000USD attracts daily profits of 10% for 60days

🗝NOTE:Investment of over 100,000USD requires KYC Verification

📩 [email protected]
🌐 nelvix.com
NELVIX COMMUNITY WEBSITE IS A BIG SCAM !!! I SIGNED UP AND MADE AN INVESTMENT OF $205 ON THE PRO PLUS PLAN.......TWO WEEKS LATER I TRIED TO WITHDRAW $105 FROM MY INVESTMENT, AFTER OVER 10HRS I DID NOT RECEIVE MY BTC IN MY WALLET. IT WAS ALMOST MIDNIGHT SO I SENT A MESSAGE TO ADMIN ON THE GROUP AND WHEN I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING I WAS REMOVED FROM THE GROUP.....ALL EFFORT TO GET BACK INTO THE GROUP WAS TO NO AVAIL.