Not Paying Monelo.biz HYIP _ Monelo Review (3% on business days-1% on weekends for life time) + 5%-1%-1% RC]

CryptoKing 2020

CryptoKing 2020

Jan 29, 2020
Monelo.biz HYIP _ Monelo Review (3% on business days-1% on weekends for life time) + 5%-1%-1% RC]

Note: I'll offer 50% referral commission back if you use my link after you made deposit contact me on Telegram: @CryptoJam00
or email me at
[email protected] and drop your BTC address.

About Monelo.biz

is an industry expert developed investment platform that serves as an all-in-one diversified portfolio for its users. This portfolio is a combination of a multitude of researched investments within four main areas of expertise: venture capital, digital currency exchange, bitcoin mining and Forex trading.

Monelo Using Forex as the solid basis, the Monelo team has developed a solid, consistent and trustworthy investment strategy within our main field of expertise, and a currently thriving trend: the blockchain. Blockchain is a disrupting new technology. Its introduction has not only created whole new industries, but it has also redefined the relationships with information and privacy as they know it.

incredible number of new businesses thriving and using the blockchain technology to independently fund their ambitious ventures through crowdfunding. This trend of fast growth and unlimited funding potentials is where the Monelo team knows how to find many lucrative investment opportunities.

Basic Information

Min Investment0.005
Min WithdrawNo Minimum Withdraw
Avg. Refer Rate4 Level Refer System 5%-1%-1%-1%
Payment TypeInstant
Company TypeHyip
Web I.P190.115.18.244
Company Support24/7
Company LocationN/A
Payment AcceptedPerfect Money, Bitcoin, Payeer, Litecoin, Ethereum
Links

Investment Plan Of Monelo.biz

Special Features Of Monelo.biz

SECURE

Monelo.biz offers anonymity and security by using state of the art safety systems and BitCoin as a payment processor.

Withdrawal requests are instantly

Withdrawal requests are instantly entered into the automated processing queue. Waiting is minimized.

Returned Back

All or a part of your original investment can possibly be returned back to your account at any time, after 24h have passed since the moment of the deposit. A 10% fee will be deducted from the returned amount.

Startups

Venture Capital investments are a high risk / high reward investment option. However, combined with the other ventures and a strong knowledge of the blockchain-based startup scene, we are able to solidify a consistent long-term profit in the field.

Legal Entity

Monelo Ltd. is a valid and lawful company based in the United Kingdom. Our company number is #11738465.

My withdraw History

Monelo.biz HYIP _ Monelo Review (3% on business days-1% on weekends for life time) + 5%-1%-1% RC]

A

All-hyips_me

Jul 11, 2019
Paying INSTANTLY

0.00100000 BTC = 9,33 $

0.00149730 BTC = 13,97 $

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?