Not Paying MiniCoins.biz HYIP MINI COINS LIMITED Review [0.3-2% Hourly Forever; 2.25-4% Hourly For 50 Hours; 5-8% Hourly For 25 Hours + 4.5%-0.5%-0.5% R.C.]

HYIPLogs.com widget for minicoins.biz
ishprash

ishprash

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
ishprash.com
$50 Payeer cheque
Selection_001.png
MINI COINS LIMITED
is a reliable Company with a flawless reputation that works in the sphere of Forex trading and involved in the financial activity on the London Stock Exchange. Our online platform allows investors to make deposits and receive dividends from trading currencies on the Forex market and selling appreciated stocks. Forex trading is one of the best investment options which can ensure a good income. But money managing in the foreign exchange currency market requires knowledge in a variety of financial areas. We are sure that the right combination of the best world experience with a deep understanding of the realities of Forex market, politics, and financial environment is a key factor to success. Today we are satisfied by our position taken on the market and company growth.

HYIP Start Time:
Domain Registered On 23rd July 2019; Program Started On 29nd July 2019

HYIP Portfolios:
0.3-2% Hourly Forever; 2.25-4% Hourly For 50 Hours; 5-8% Hourly For 25 Hours; 16-20% Hourly For 10 Hours; 40-65% Daily For 3 Days &

Payment Systems:
Users can make a deposit via Perfect Money ; BitCoin ; Payeer ; LiteCoin ; Ethereum ; BitCoin Cash ; Dogecoin ; Dash

Technical Part:
The website works on licensed GoldCoders script. Hosting and DDoS-protection provider is THC. Hosting IP Address is 84.234.96.101. SSL is from Sectigo Limited up to July 24, 2020. The domain name from NameCheap up to July 23, 2020. PerfectMoney wallet U19877648 was never used earlier.

Min Spend: $1

Min Withdrawal:
The minimum amount for withdrawal is $0.05. Crypto Currencies minimum Withdraw is $5 and There is no maximum limit for withdrawal.

Withdrawal: Instant

Referral: 4.5%-0.5%-0.5%

Here is our payout Proof:
Selection_002.png

Your Text Ad & Logo
allahakbar

allahakbar

Aug 5, 2019
I had 3 acc in it, my last one with $107, on the last payment of $25 they turned to scam, and just to check now i've solicited one more payment of $9 and they " saved my payment" it's scam since 2 days ago

Attachments

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?