Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
had been working since June 19, 2019. I recently found this project that officially pays since August 17th, 2019. According to the website, the project team owns a mining farm, like the rest 55 HYIPs’ teams with the same text.

minercheap.com HYIP – Minercheap Review [100.5% after 1 day + 1% RC]

HYIP Portfolios

Admin will offer you five investment plans:
  • 100.5% after 1 day — $25–100;
  • 1.0% daily for 15 days — $25–300;
  • 1.4% daily for 30 days — $150–1,500;
  • 1.8% daily for 55 days — $250–3,000;
  • 2.2% daily for 80 days — $500–15,000.
I chose the first plan, according to which I will get a payback 24 hours after the investment. This project makes it possible to invest in any of the proposals due to the relatively low minimum investment amount.
In any case, I will test this project in the foreground, as this is the most profitable investment option — I will receive 0.51% of net profit on the third day. This is the first investment strategy.
Maybe I will make the second investment in the second proposal and will already receive 16% of the net profit. I’ll think about a second investment when the first investment pays off.
Minimal amount to withdraw is $0.5, so I can do withdrawals every 2 days in the second investment circle. Admin provides manual processed of withdrawal requests up to 48 hours.

Affiliate

The project offers a meager referral program — only 1% of each deposit. The uplines will be able to attract investors only for the stability of the project, but not for high rewards.

Payment Systems

The Minercheap accepts Bitcoin BTC, Litecoin LTC, BitcoinCash BCH, Dogecoin DOGE, Ethereum ETH, Dash DASH, Perfectmoney PM.

Technical Part

The team used in the production process:
  • GoldCoders licensed script;
  • Cloudflare hosting;
  • Cloudflare DDOS-protection;
  • SSL from CloudFlare Inc ECC CA-2 up to August 26, 2020;
  • NameCheap domain registrar up to July 19, 2020;
  • Promo on 6 monitors, I don’t see any descriptions on any forum or blog, except for this.

HYIP opened in June 2019 but has been sleeping for about 2 months. Investors learned about this project only in August 2019. If they were brave, like me, then they could earn 44.5% of net profit in the 1st plan or 89% in the 2nd plan or 124.6% in the 3rd plan or 160.2% in the 4th plan. I don’t recommend the 5th investment plan for anyone. I think this project will pay at least 11 days, and I preliminarily plan to spend this time by testing the 1st plan.

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?