Paying Midjobs.com approx 4% forever

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
About MIdjobs

Since 2015, Brands have trusted to provide them with reliable consumer input. So, we recruit members like you to do activities at Midjobs ranging from paid videos, Paid surveys, Facebook page reviews, Mobile App reviews and many more..
For the last 5 years has been predominantly focusing on Paid videos via our Midjobs TV channel hosted on our revolutionary platform. Midjobs TV allows you to earn cash for each video you watch. Our video inventory refreshes daily. This is why by using brands collect the required customer input while also helping thousands of people to feed themselves and their families since 2015.

An average worker at Midjobs spending at least 2 to 4 hours a day on the portal makes about 100.00$ to 287.00$ weekly depending on the number of tasks he/she completes daily. This happens to be a reasonably good salary in countries with mid-size economies. Hence with brands can now enable our workers to have a choice between working in polluted industries or working infront of a computer at the comfort of their homes...
Midjobs.com approx 4% forever

How it works?

FREE Member - Trial period
Member have 10 days to try out this online earning opportunity and after that he/she has to Upgrade his/her account Minimum to Basic worker account.

Upgrade is yearly and Basic Upgrade costs 45$

ROI is in around three weeks after three weeks everything you cash out is pure profit.

Here is all upgrades and how much you can earn:

In all upgrades you will get your deposit back in approx in 3 weeks and everything further is pure profit.

This project provides earning calculator as well after you have registered, you can find it in a drop menu on left side of the screen.

Here is my proof of deposit:

Here is proof of my first withdrawal:

Every day you have to watch videos in order to earn. It depends how many videos you can watch on level of your Upgrade.
I have first level upgrade (Basic Worker) and I can watch 9 videos per day and I am paid 0.20$ per video which is 1.8$ per day.

Payment Processors:
  • Payeer
  • PM
  • Bitcoin
Withdrawals are open on every Monday and Tuesday.
If you have any questions, be free to ask in comments, I will update this thread every time I get a payment.

Cheers

Reactions: Marengo

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?