Luckbit hyip review [2.96% hourly - RC 4.5-0.5-0.5%]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
HYIPLogs.com widget for luckbit.biz
T

Tash

Jun 20, 2019
Marco, After registering and making your deposit for example the 36hrs plan, How long do you have to wait unitl they start paying you?

Reactions: Marengo
Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

HYIP Section Moder
Staff member
Verified
Representative
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
$25 BTC cheque
Marco, After registering and making your deposit for example the 36hrs plan, How long do you have to wait unitl they start paying you?
You should see the first earning after 1 hour. Maybe you don’t see this because when you go to transaction section it show your deposit first by default. Change to “earning” and you should see everything

T

Tash

Jun 20, 2019
Hi Marco, I tried an still nothing, I have also emailed support and admin and no feedback. aswell as when i clicked earnings its blanked out

Attachments

Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

HYIP Section Moder
Staff member
Verified
Representative
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
$25 BTC cheque
Guys as I have always said, don't send this big amount to this hyips, is better that you divise 350$ in 2/3 hyips. This is why i posted so much differents hyips. My best risk can be 200$, not over, because when you put bigger amount sometimes they don't pay. So sorry for you, but happened the same to me with others hyips, that's why I don't put more than 200$ in a single deposit or in a few time in the same hyip. I see also get payied deposits of 800$ in other similar hyips, but most of time they don't pay amount over 300$. This is my opinion. Try to contact the admin, but i'm not optimistic about this. I hope you can solve. :cry:
I see you not subscibe with my ref, if you have done this I could send my commission back to you. It couldn't be the same but better than nothing. But In this way I can't help you in any way. So sad bro, be careful, all hyips are scam as always. For sure you are very angry atm, but take this like an experience for the next time. Never put to much hundreds dollars in the same hyip. Obviously there's some exception that paid also big amount, but in generally, if you are not pretty sure that they are a very big hyip with lot of money inside, never put more than 200$ in my experience. Keep calm and start to recover with a strategy, don't try to cover the loss by putting a bigger amount in another projects because you will lose more money.
Regards

Reactions: Resan and Tash
T

Tash

Jun 20, 2019
Thank you so much for your feedback Marco, Much appreciated

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
    Forgot your password?