Not Paying Lone Robot LTD Daily 0.5% -> 4%% for 60 days

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
About the team
We are a team of experienced exchangers over the past 7 years.
We have always worked on a strategy, but time is changing, we have included all our strategies in one single exchange-cryptocurrency program ROBOT.
The human factor does not allow you to work 24 hours a day, unlike an automatic robot.

Every day, our team monitors the robot, makes some changes and changes to the strategy, because the market never stands still.
We easily control the robot, change some values in the program because negative or positive news can affect the cryptocurrency market.
We choose the best strategy for the robot to get daily profit, which makes ROBOT more functional and adaptive to any jumps in price growth in the cryptocurrency market.

Lone Robot LTD Daily 0.5% -> 4%% for 60 days

About the bot
Every day, the robot generates income from 0.5% to 4%.
Any robot can bring both income and loss, but our bot is configured so that it can not bring loss during the day by more than 0.5%. As soon as the robot sends us a notification that the daily income was -0.5%, our team will take the bidding in its own hands, and the bot will go into the timeout for 1 day.

When testing the robot for 3 months, we only 2 times faced a loss of funds in the amount of -0.5%.

Storage only on cold wallets
The robot automatically transfers most of the funds to the so-called "cold wallets", in case of a large purchase of cryptocurrency by the bot, it immediately automatically sends funds from the cold wallet directly to the exchange and back.

Minimum Deposit -> 10$
Payment proccessors

• BTC
  • ETH
  • LTC
  • DASH
  • ZCASH
  • RIPPLE
  • BITCOINCASH
  • DOGECoin
  • Payeer
Minimum Withdrawal -> 2$ (depends with which cryptocurrency you are requesting withdrawal)

What happens after 60 days

About Company

before August 8 and claim your 20$ Bonus for FREE

My proofs of deposit and withdrawals will be in comment section

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Proof of deposit and BONUS activation

Proof of my active Robots

before August 8 and claim your 20$ Bonus for FREE

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Bonus 20$ is OVER.
I will keep posting my payouts here, will keep you updated.
Cheers mates.

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Sorry, I was on vacation received three payments more all of them instant. I switched from payeer withdrawals to doge coin payments, filling my bags with some awesome project before bull run kicks in.

Here are my proofs:

If you are still interested even dough they are not giving 20$ free anymore you can . I hope they will run another promotion in September :). If you already registered and got 20$ bonus just deposit 10$ and start withdrawing, cheers

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
DO NOT INVEST

THIS PROJECT STOPPED PAYING

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?