Let's Introduce Ourselves

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
earlrrr

earlrrr

Verified
Jan 11, 2019
Hello!:) My name is Roman. I am from Russia, the city of St. Petersburg. Since 2013, I play the economic online game of the Age of Clones.The project is more than 11 years old and it regularly pays. I want to share with you my experience in the game.

Last edited:
P

princefe

Verified
Aug 22, 2018
hello friends, am princefe from south Africa, am new here, I've been investing on hyip for some time now, I've been scammed alot of time, but i think the best way to invest and make extra cash for your self is to join a forum like this where you can find interesting programmes and ideas from different people .

K

kizerage

Verified
Jan 2, 2019
Hello!:) My name is Roman. I am from Russia, the city of St. Petersburg. Since 2013, I play the economic online game of the Age of Clones.The project is more than 11 years old and it regularly pays. I want to share with you my experience in the game.
What is the official link of this age of clones? I tried the link you provided but it is in Russian even after I set it for English. Don't read Russian. How do you play and please share your experience? You can send private message if you like.

Thanks

earlrrr

earlrrr

Verified
Jan 11, 2019
[QUOTE = "kizerage, post: 3116, member: 1823"] What is the official link of this age of clones? I tried the link you provided but it is in Russian even after I set it for English. Don't read Russian. How do you play and please share your experience? You can send private message if you like.

Thanks [/ QUOTE]

Hello! I apologize, but I can’t help you with an English translation. This is a flaw in game developers. You can use the browser translator. And many people speak English in the game chat. If there are specific questions about the gameplay, I will be happy to answer them.

B

Brown99

Verified
Jan 13, 2019
Hi all,
My name is Brown and i am here to share experience and good plan on Cryptocurrency.
I am able to learn and to give knowledge.
I am from france and i love sport and trek ;)
Best to all

sergey

sergey

Verified
Dec 14, 2018
Hello everyone !!! My name is Sergey and I am from Ukraine. I also enjoy HYIPs. It's risky but it's worth it .. Good luck everyone !!!

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
    Forgot your password?