Let's Introduce Ourselves

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Parulsoni

Parulsoni

Verified
Oct 8, 2018
Hi everyone I am Parul Soni from India. I am an Investment Adviser in an Advisory firm. I work to give advice and tips related to Stock Market, equity market, commodity market etc..... If you are interested to invest in Indian STOCK MARKET. Then please free to ask for an advice..

W

WebForum

Verified
Dec 1, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am Sergio
looks like cool forum. Im new in cryptoworld and making money online I hope i will learned it here :)

S

Suyn

Verified
Dec 2, 2018
Hello,

My name is suyn I am a remote adviser in France. I'm here looking for good plans.

trueguy1979

trueguy1979

Verified
Dec 5, 2018
Hi everyone. My name is amjad. I want to be a free lancer and working on internet to earn money for last two years but i have not succeeded as much as like. I have to work very hard and earned less money as i intended. I want to work smart and earn more money. I came here for looking trusted friends. Hope i will find my path here. Thanks

EthanHolland

EthanHolland

Verified
Dec 5, 2018
Hello! My name is Ethan. I work as a consultant in a large financial company. I want to develop in the financial sector and make more money. I liked the forum and will be glad to meet you all.

P

profitinfinityint

Verified
Dec 9, 2018
Hey guys,
great to meet so many new members.
hope you enjoy staying with us.
let's make forum best place for investment discussions. We can do that together!

S

serje

Verified
Dec 5, 2018
Hi there, I am very new to this community. Greetings from Europe

I

investormaiden

Verified
Dec 8, 2018
Hello guys, thanks for confirmation.
Let's make this forum become higher and talk more about hyip

C

Cryptohazraael

Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Hi All,

I'm Hazraael, I live in France.

I'm quite a newbie in HYIP, I found a few that pays, but still building up my income. Last year, I invested in miners, which is actually not bringing a lot due to the low price of the crypto-currencies (I'm paying more electricity than what I'm earning...).

Waiting for the big "crypto-wave" that will push all the cryptos higher, I can give you a lot of information about mining, feel free to contact me.

EthanHolland

EthanHolland

Verified
Dec 5, 2018
Hello ladies and gentlemen I am a big fan of cryptocurrency, but I still consider myself a novice in these matters. I have no particular experience, but I try to get interested in everything, attend webinars and try to become a professional! Your advice is welcome. Glad to see everyone!)

L

legendguru

Verified
Nov 24, 2018
this is legendguru, forex and binary options expert. i am here and happy. from moneymakergroup, the struggle is real.i will be sharing video tutorials to help traders and aspiring traders. thank you all.

Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
Discount
Hi guys im new here im from Slovakia and its great to be here with you and be part of this great comunity.
Welcome to the community! Bear in mind, we pay $5 affiliate reward for each attracted active user. Don't turn down an opportunity to make good money as our affiliate.:declare:

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
    Forgot your password?