Let's Introduce Ourselves

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
K

KellyB

Nov 4, 2018
Springfield
www.playstation4magazine.com
Hello Friends, I am new here and just got in. I have some high yielding faucet details already loaded to icoinfaucet.com and if people are interested, please visit my site and take advantage of it. I am in the process of adding more features to it and bring it up similar to Cointiply or a similar platform. Work is in progress and I just wanted to put the top faucet details there to start with.

If you have any suggestions, please do let me know. I will be happy to include that as well.

Good luck to you all. Have fun!

Thanks
iCoinFaucet.com

Hi everyone, im also new here. I have to admit i am a complete newbie when it comes to cryptocurrencies so it will be a steep learning curve for me i guess. I'm ready for the challenge though, and willing to learn, so any pointers in the right direction would be welcome.

Your Text Ad & Logo
salsaproject

salsaproject

Nov 4, 2018
hello guys , im newbie here ... my name is Mohamed Amine , i am from Algeria.
i am interested in earning online ways and in programming (android using kotlin & sketchware (its an android app for block programming) .
i reached this forum while i looking for getting referrals methods from this (Get direct referrals for ptc sites for free) . and TY

M

mecaniko

Nov 5, 2018
hi and low everyone,

thanks to you all.. i'm happy that im here now... my brain is empty about making money online.. hoping this forum can feed my mind about How to's in online business and trading..
@mecaniko from Cotabto Philippines.

F

Finance

Nov 8, 2018
Hi everyone, I feel like I am a bit late to this great platform, but not missed all the good opportunities yet. I am Joshua from UK, a cryptocurrency and forex trader. I'm also a great team member and has contributed to projects like eosbet.io and meet.one. I hope to see some investment opportunities here and also shared the ones I am investing in.

Thanks everyone

Alex

Alex

Administrator
Staff member
May 3, 2018
Welcome, Finance.
Nice to see you here)
Hope you will write some info from yourself, experience or ideas. Feel free to share something)

Hi everyone, I feel like I am a bit late to this great platform, but not missed all the good opportunities yet. I am Joshua from UK, a cryptocurrency and forex trader. I'm also a great team member and has contributed to projects like eosbet.io and meet.one. I hope to see some investment opportunities here and also shared the ones I am investing in.

Thanks everyone

RJMfreelance

RJMfreelance

Nov 10, 2018
Philippines
Hi, everyone! I'm Reina and Timebucks brought me to this forum. It's a traffic exchange website that pays you to do a Free Bitcoin roll. Honestly, I'm still new to this site and to Bitcoin investing. So I don't have much to say about it. I am still learning the ropes and I am glad I landed on this forum. I think I can learn a lot from here. I am a freelance writer and I am interested about financial planning and investing.

btc

btc

Nov 13, 2018
HI everyone . First time poster here. My name is Bob Loong . I'm from the China! My English is not very good,Anyway, excited to be part of this community, and looking forward to learning more from everyone.

M

mlawson71

Nov 14, 2018
Hello everyone, I am Moreen from Bulgaria. I am an avid Forex and crypto trade and I am eager to talk and learn more about both.

Monica Carlotta

Monica Carlotta

Nov 13, 2018
Hello guys
I’m Monica from Bulgaria.I’m a beginner.I’m interested in hyips and Ico.I hope we will have useful information and ideas here.
Have a good day)

J

Junaed

Nov 15, 2018
Baru # 92
Halo teman-teman,
saya junaed im from Indonesia. Saya seorang pemula. Saya tertarik dengan hyips dan saya berharap kami akan memiliki informasi dan ide yang berguna di sini.
Semoga harimu menyenangkan)

sioux4

sioux4

Nov 17, 2018
sioux4.e-monsite.com
Hi i am new here but i am almost sure i am at the right place thank you for welcoming me here i am certain i will learn and earn a lot here!!! i will like to invest in bitcoins i hope i'll receive the best advices here...i am called Mayady Guy i am from Cameroon Africa

Last edited:
Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
    Forgot your password?