🔥Hot🔥 Let's Introduce Ourselves

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Your Text Ad & Logo
scammrz_dezerv_castration

scammrz_dezerv_castration

Verified
Sep 21, 2019
Hey guys. 😄

Life's been pretty rough, but I'm trying to just get a little side income going from some online shenanigans, hopefully turn it into some decent passive income. Trying to take life a tad bit more slowly, and dedicate myself fully to my passions and all that corny stuff over time.

Still really new to all of this, the online money stuff (I've seen a TON of scams tho, as you prolly guessed from my username lolol) but you guys seem like cool, awesome people with a really neat little niche community. :good:

Reactions: 6FigP
NLSOFT

NLSOFT

Verified
Sep 30, 2019
Am happy to be here...
About Me: My Name Is Mbonu Waztson C
Am A Website Developer, Mobile App Developer, Internet Marketer And SEO Expert, Am The CEO Of NL_SOFT, Owner's of Advert.ng, Nairalearn.com
Am A Promoter Of Innovative Technology

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tom_the_Hyipster
D

Daily5Profit

Verified
Oct 1, 2019
Hi Everyone!

I'm a 32y guy from Hungary. I have almost 10 years experience in football betting, and in the last year I founded a very successfull formula. With that I started my own "business" and made a program, and for that anybody can join.

What I offer? 5% profit each day, with a daily payout. If you want to join to my small group don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards, and easy money for everybody,
Peter

Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
Hi Everyone!

I'm a 32y guy from Hungary. I have almost 10 years experience in football betting, and in the last year I founded a very successfull formula. With that I started my own "business" and made a program, and for that anybody can join.

Best regards, and easy money for everybody,
Peter
Hello! It would be great if you posted your offer in an appropriate forum section.

wiildchiild

wiildchiild

Oct 3, 2019
Hi, my name is Irving
I'm from Mexico but currently travelling around the world, I've been in online business since 10 years ago. I've been scammed in a lot of projects but luckily some of them are still alive and giving some fruits. I invested in ICOs and holding for the long term; I started with PTCs, HYIPs and other programs, but right now I'm only working in getting referrals for a couple of PTCs and btc faucets.

L

Latestme

Oct 2, 2019
Hello, Everyone
I am star from Bangladesh. I have a monitor or blog site too. I like to invest in hyips project as well as like to support and promote good projects. I first invested in hyips in 2014 when btc value was like 200 Usd per btc.
I am now in here to get in touch about hyips and other related issues with you all.

honestyg

honestyg

Verified
Oct 3, 2019
Hi, My name is Ego,
I'm a web developer experienced in Python, Javascript, Html, CSS, Ajax, JSON, Boostrap. I write for blockchainafrica.io. Also, I have a clear understanding of what blockchain is and SEO. I'm an affiliate marketer and I subscribe to only real ones. I love traveling and spending time with family. Apart from that, I love coding. I spend some time more with business and my affiliates like coinratecap. I found Hyip.com online and decide to partake in their affiliates hch I find interesting.

Nice meeting you all.

T

tsakemy

Verified
Oct 1, 2019
Hi all.
This is my first poster here. My name is Patrick from Cameroon. I discover the program, I would like to know more and invest. Thank you for coming together.

Reactions: Chukwubuikem
6FigP

6FigP

Verified
Oct 5, 2019
How's it going everybody? 👋🏽

My mother named me Daniel but I'm more widely known as "Phantom" in most circles. I'm from St. Louis, right in the middle of USA. I'm a producer, veteran, business owner, & marketer.

I do many things online... Cpa, web design & seo for a few local businesses, affiliate marketing, dropshipping, trading(forex/crypto), etc...

I help people diversify their income streams and build businesses that generate income passively.

My passion is helping people improve the quality of their lives, and of course music🎶.

I've been in many hyips the past few years. I've lost money, and I've made a killing all the same. Before I learned to trade myself, a few of these risky exit scams sucked me into the vortex and when it was all said and done, I actually came out on top. Even if that meant breaking even... No loss is a win for me.

I follow a few simple rules to protect my integrity, and minimize risk.

1. I risk my own money first,& confirm payment. Before I even mention a program to anyone I receive a payout or two. Even then, sometimes I keep it to myself.

2. Risk only what you can afford to lose. The Golden rule. Often I like to flip once, pocket my initial investment and then only play with profits.👍🏽 That way I've lost nothing in the event of a sudden exit.

3. Get in, get out. I never keep anything in the dashboard balance. If it's available for withdraw, I'm taking it.

Many other factors to take into account, but I'm preaching to the pool pit here so I'll shut up. Hope I can bring some value you here and help people avoid the worst case scenarios✌🏽

I have a small network of investors in a FB chat, about 40 strong at the moment and everyone is happy💪🏾Be careful, & Let's prosper💯

C

Chukwubuikem

Verified
Oct 4, 2019
Hi everyone am new here
My name is Chibuike you can also call me Bobby am from Nigeria I came across this forum through doing what I love doing (researching the capital market) I have a high risk appetite cos I always love a huge return on my investment but I take only calculated risks so being in this forum is just like home to me and I love the way things are done here I feel at home here and I feel I would meet my like here, thank you all LOVE U

A

adnans76

Oct 6, 2019
Hi all, I am Adnan, don't know about this digital innovation. Wants to get familiar of all the terminology and technology of this world of digital money.

K

Koskoto

Oct 6, 2019
Hi everyone am Princewill from Nigeria and it not long ago I got into the crypto circle but I bet the coin life is worth it, I basically invest in anything I believe is worth depending of the risk and company project that my point of view and worth investing. It kind fun but when you loss money in hyip you learn to be strategic knowing they don't last for long. I like publishing and have learn to grow with new projects. Thank you

Reactions: Chukwubuikem
G

Godshand427

Oct 8, 2019
Hi my name is seyi, am from nigeria. Am into crypto, I saw hyip ads on a website and decided to check it out so am new here and would definitely need some help. But am liking hyip because of it community.
Thank you.

Americasuits

Americasuits

Verified
Oct 11, 2019
United States
Hi My name is Jack Morrison and I am also new here, I am Writer and blogger at America Suits and i have been doing blogging for last six years This just might be a nice place for as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Margo

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    5.00 star(s) 8 Votes
    Forgot your password?