Let's Introduce Ourselves

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Your Text Ad & Logo
E

earnmoney

Verified
Feb 3, 2019
I'm Denis, born and raised in the Italy
I`m here to learn more about HYIP's and I hope that I will have a good time with all of you.
Best Regards Denis

Reactions: Tom_the_Hyipster
A

all-hyipcom

Aug 4, 2019
Hello, I am some time in HYIP investment. In that time I did some wins, some loses.

For me on HYIP.com it is about two things, provide relevant information about HYIP programs pays, and warn others against scams as soon as possible.

W

Wisdomn

Verified
Aug 8, 2019
Hey everyone
I'm wisdom from Nigeria and I run social media ads for businesses and companies
I'm really glad to be here
Thanks.

Reactions: Tom_the_Hyipster
Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
Hello, I am some time in HYIP investment. In that time I did some wins, some loses.

For me on HYIP.com it is about two things, provide relevant information about HYIP programs pays, and warn others against scams as soon as possible.
Hello! You should introduce yourself, tell us about your occupation, interests, and any other titbits you deem appropriate.

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
Hello everybody,

I call myself Lion Heart. I have been in the cryptospace for a long time now. I have been in all and seen it all. I have been scammed alot and i have made huge fortunes. Sunce i am in a very good place financially i would like to do something back to the community by doing my research and showing what works and doest work.

May everybody have an amazing life

Lion Heart
Hello, nice to meet you and I hope to find many interest ideas to discuss together 😉

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
Hello all! My name is Larry and I am from the United States. I have been investing small amounts in Bitcoin.
Most of my ventures have resulted in being scammed so I am now very cautious about investing in quick/high yield investing.
Currently I am looking into a low entry investment and if it seems to be doing as promised, I may post a thread on the forum... with the moderator's permission.

Glad to be here!
Hey,
We created this place to creating posts and sharing ideas. We are glad to see you minds here!

jotix

jotix

Verified
Aug 13, 2019
Hey everyone,

I'm jotix, born and raised in the France .

I love hyips and ways to make money over the Internet.
I currently speak Portuguese and French. For English, I try to derail.

I hope to contribute to the community.

Thank you for your project

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
    Forgot your password?