Let's Introduce Ourselves

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

dwikihyip

Verified
Jul 10, 2019
Hi guys. I'm Dwiki. I'm new here and looking for HYIPs info from members. And i found this forum is great and active. Update every day and legit. Hope i can learn best from you guys. :giggle:

Reactions: Tom_the_Hyipster
Your Text Ad & Logo
Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
Iam new here, and really glad to be a part of this community.
Hello! To get a Verified Account you should introduce yourself, tell us about your interests, hobbies and any other titbits you would like to share, so we need more info about you to verify your account.:declare:

japheth

japheth

Verified
Hello, everyone. I'm from Springfield, Missouri in the US. I got started with cryptocurrencies in 2014 when someone gave me some Dodge. I proceeded to start mining a little bit of Litecoin and Bitcoin with my computer. That got me addicted.

I purchased some mining equipment and ran them a little while until I figured out the electricity was costing more than what I was earning in crypto. :)

Now I occasionally invest in crypto and have a trading bot running on an exchange. I haven't made huge profits on that either. To this point, I've had the most gains simply buying Bitcoin and holding it.

I'm researching HYIPs as an investment option. Thanks for letting me a part of your community.

J

john083189

Verified
Jul 3, 2019
Hello! I’m John. Just signed up to this community. I’m excited to be part of this. Looking forward to financial freedom. Btw, i’m more into trading bitcoin and altcoins and just recently ventured into hyip. Well started rough as invested in scam-status HYIP. Should have known this community exist before I invested. But now, i’m more determined and more cautious. Plus, I have a wonderful community I could learn a lot from. HYIP invest mode on! Let’s learn and earn!🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom_the_Hyipster
W

WolfBR

Verified
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone. I'm from São Paulo Brazil. I started my walk in investments with crypto a few months ago, I started with my contacts with this market with bitcoin, through applications that I rewarded in some satoshis.

In such a short time I took a beautiful tumble with a hyip where I invested heavy, without thinking, today I analyze a lot before investing, however I remain a little aggressive kkk.

I hope to learn from you and keep an eye on new Hyips opportunities, just as I want to help as I can, even because I do not want anyone to go through what I went through.

C

Cashonme

Verified
Jul 13, 2019
hello everyone,
i'm Farah from Malaysia. I'm still studying in chemical engineering. I'm having hard time now which is my financial was broke down.

Anyway, excited to be part of this community and looking forward to learn something new from each of you.

D

dayosharks

Verified
Jun 21, 2019
Hi everyone,

My name is Oladayo, i am from Nigeria. I am a web/graphic designer. I am also a sports/Fx trader and i love to invest in different remarkable projects to increase income.

Reactions: john083189
K

kenneyor

Verified
Jul 15, 2019
Hello everyone, Im Kenny, i'm an African; I'm glad to be a member of this community, i recently decided to start investing in HYIPS and Cryptocurrency and got to this website through google search, ive been scammed more than once in the past 7 days, I need guidance as i'm a novice in this path. Once again, i'm happy to be amongst this community of Entrepreneurs and Investors.

F

Focus28

Verified
Jul 16, 2019
Hi,

I'm Michael from Germany. I have invested in HYIPs, and just trying to avoid some scams, so hope I'll find something here. I'm also interested in Forex/Commodity Trading, so let's see what's out here. Thanks M

zrrsys

zrrsys

Verified
Jul 17, 2019
Hi everyone. it would be a good opportunity to introduce myself now.I am a software developer and Forex trader. Got my own web site www.zrrsys.com where I publish Possible support and resistance lines for most pairs , indexes and commodities for the actual day ihat I generate with my own software.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Augusthomes

Verified
Jul 17, 2019
Hello beautiful people, my name is August Austin and am new here..I will love to learn a lot about hyip platform.. Thank you all

A

Augusthomes

Verified
Jul 17, 2019
Greetings All, my name is ISAAC KEVIN from Nigeria. I am a school dropout and and aspiring netpreneur. My curiosity led me to this platform, i took the challenge upon myself to find out how HYIP programs works ( Pros and Cons ) and so much more after my ugly experience with Kirkland and felt where i lost 200,00€ of my investment because i joined at the latter stage when the company was folding up, just like every other HYIP program out there. I had little or no knowledge how it works. I was carried away with the euphoria that it's going to last long and stand the test of time, that i have found a platform that would give me financial freedom but to my disbelief, i was brought back to reality when my up liner told me that the program has stopped paying. My greatest regret was that i didn't withdraw a dime from the program. The story goes on but I'm not here to bore you with my experience. Without further explanation, I hope to meet the best capable hands on here to guild me on this journey.
Hello bro,am from Nigeria as well but am base in Abuja... The truth is one need to spread his or her risk..I mean it is not good to lay your eggs in one basket...invest in like 5 to 10 programs

Ricardo79

Ricardo79

Verified
Jul 21, 2019
Hello everyone,

My name is Richard I am from Hungary.
According to your introductions, I am relatively new to this HYIP thingy.
About 50 days ago I started to "play" bitcoin bum, and now I have started to dig up more information on this topic.
That's how I found this website (the blog)

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
    Forgot your password?