Let's Introduce Ourselves

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
@crypto_invest Google probably thought that we would be useful to each other. We are glad to welcome you on our platform.

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
@castejongn Hello, we are glad to see you. Share your experience as well.

isshmen

isshmen

Mar 19, 2019
Hi there,
Thank you for allowing me to take part of this great community. I am from Romania, 32 years, and looking for new ways to invest money and make some profit.

T

The Joker

Verified
Jun 14, 2019
Hi My Name is Muhammed Fayis P From india
I am new in HYIP sites I invested Some Legit and Scam Site I lose Some Money invested in scam sites
i think these forum Help me to Found some good HYIP sites

Letizuh

Letizuh

Verified
Jun 14, 2019
Hi everyone. My name is Let and I am from the Philippines. I started investing in HYIP just 2 days ago. I was trying to know more about it on the net and stumbled upon this group. I am hoping to know more about earning money online and am hoping to learn more from all of you. Thank you.

Overflow2019

Overflow2019

Verified
Jun 15, 2019
Greetings All, my name is ISAAC KEVIN from Nigeria. I am a school dropout and and aspiring netpreneur. My curiosity led me to this platform, i took the challenge upon myself to find out how HYIP programs works ( Pros and Cons ) and so much more after my ugly experience with Kirkland and felt where i lost 200,00€ of my investment because i joined at the latter stage when the company was folding up, just like every other HYIP program out there. I had little or no knowledge how it works. I was carried away with the euphoria that it's going to last long and stand the test of time, that i have found a platform that would give me financial freedom but to my disbelief, i was brought back to reality when my up liner told me that the program has stopped paying. My greatest regret was that i didn't withdraw a dime from the program. The story goes on but I'm not here to bore you with my experience. Without further explanation, I hope to meet the best capable hands on here to guild me on this journey.

C

Casheasy

Verified
Jun 16, 2019
Hye everyone,
I am basically new here, well truthfully, this is my first ever forum platform that I joined :) So I'm still adapting with how forum works (if anyone were kind enough to guide me through the basics I would highly appreciate that)
Apart from that, I'm a student from Malaysia and currently in my first year of studies in local universities.

I was led to this forum from a "money making" site. The site works by doing tasks, surveys and other features so that users would gain some money in return for their time and effort. Similarly, they also do affiliate program to boost up user's passive income and from there they offer these kinds of forum to do just the thing. I'm not sure whether I'm in my place to do it here but it looks interesting just sharing your ideas and experience from our financial and investing.
I'll be sticking around and gain views and oppurtunities the forum can offer me because I'm also involved with gold investment so it's good to get some tips in the meantime. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
H

henry

Verified
Jun 17, 2019
My name is Henry Dong and I’m a Vietnamese. I am twenty-four years old. I live in Ho Chi Minh city in the south of Vietnam.
A friend brought me to the HYIP community.
I'm determined to learn it. and succeed with it

As for now, I’m only focusing my attention on enjoyment. I’m being my true self with the values, dreams and goals that I have.

N

Nurhadi

Verified
Jun 18, 2019
:D:D:D:Dhello everyone introduce my name Nurhadi I just joined the hyip.com forum here I want to add my knowledge about hyip investment, crypto and others

J

Jead715

Verified
Jun 16, 2019
Hi guys! Im Daisy from Philippines, I do forex and stock trading trading, and I guess HYIP is fun as well. I qant to know about ICO and COINS, hope you’d share insights for these.

Resan

Resan

Verified
Jun 18, 2019
Hi everyone! I am Resan, a newbie-HYIP-small-time investor. I am working in a finance department in the Philippines.

I am just less than a week here but I’m glad I received instant replies from all my queries.

Nice weekend to all!

Aljin Joice

Aljin Joice

Verified
Jun 22, 2019
Philippines
Hello! My name is Aljin.

I'm from Philippines. I'm in forex mostly. Hopefully, I'll get to learn more about HYIP.

Anyway, excited to be part of this community, and looking forward to learning more from everyone.

Aljin Joice

Aljin Joice

Verified
Jun 22, 2019
Philippines
Hi guys! Im Daisy from Philippines, I do forex and stock trading trading, and I guess HYIP is fun as well. I qant to know about ICO and COINS, hope you’d share insights for these.
I'm from Philippines too. Nice to meet you!

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
    Forgot your password?