Let's Introduce Ourselves

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
@cryptofinance Every creature has its own justice. The lion wants to eat, and the zebra wants to live)

cryptofinance

cryptofinance

Verified
May 16, 2019
@cryptofinance Every creature has its own justice. The lion wants to eat, and the zebra wants to live)
Yeah, sure but I have the believe that with proper scheme and understanding, the lion will eat (not the zebra) and the zebra will live without one affecting the other especially when it comes to finance and economics

Adsetica Network

Adsetica Network

Verified
May 23, 2019
Hey! glad to be part of this great community. I represent Adsetica, Ad network and marketing agency. Let me know in case you need any help with advertising online and I will do my best to help you

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
@Adsetica Network Hello, you can describe your advertising mechanisms with offers in commercial sections

cryptogame

cryptogame

Verified
May 25, 2019
Hi everyone it's Cryptogame here,

I'm a high-risk, quick profit educator in the Cryptocurrency space. I have been in this space for 3 years with experience of high-risk investment and Crypto-trading skills.
My area of interest is high-risk and best practices on programs that can fetch huge chunks of profits in a very short amount of time. I will soon launch a youtube channel! Get excited.

Last edited by a moderator:
higming

higming

Verified
May 20, 2019
Hey all, I am Higming Lee. I invest a lot in HYIPs as they provide a substantial income if you invest well. I hope that I can help this forum and its members earn money!

Last edited by a moderator:
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
@cryptogame quick profit educator is the main character trait of a successful person. We are glad to see you in our community.

crypto_invest

crypto_invest

Verified
May 17, 2019
Name: Adebayo Fash
Saw the platform in a Google advert, I invest in Cryptocurrency and passionate about it and since this is an investment platform, I hope I'll get a 100% safe opportunities from here.

C

castejongn

Verified
May 27, 2019
Good morning, my name is FREDDY CASTEJON, I'm from Barquisimeto, Venezuela, I'm trying to get out and overcome the economic crisis that my country is going through and I'm sure that in this forum they will help me a lot, I join this forum and that and found out how lucrative it can be to publish online publicity and many other activities that I hope will help me learn quickly, I say goodbye and very cordially I am at your service from Venezuela, a land where every day of the year we can enjoy their beautiful beaches for its pleasant warm climate

B

bxipp

Verified
May 30, 2019
Hey everyone,
Im Bxipp from malaysia.
Im just had no knowledged at all. Completed zero. I never being in a high school and yet i still managed to earn something in the internet trough cryptocurrency. But i did a mistake and has being scam over $200k these day the value of that token and waste a lot of money in gamble. So i never learn and do what i always like to do. Earn hard spent easy..

A

ahyethc84

Verified
May 15, 2019
Hello! Everyone..
Thanks for having me here. My name is Irish from the Philippines. I'm glad to be part of this community. I started investing in crypto 2years ago but I'm not so active in trading mostly just buy and long term hodl. I enter into Hyip's just last month and find it interesting.
I am eager to learn more from this community and experience things beyond I know.

G

giangnv

Verified
May 31, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm Giang, from Vietnam,

Today is the first day I join to HYIP.
Nice to meet you all.
Wish you all the best

idarki

idarki

Verified
Jun 2, 2019
Hi every one,
I'm Bros, i come from VietNam.
I work in the information technology field , and this is the first time i join in a HYIP program. To be honest , Take part in a HYIP make my daily life more interesting.
Hope to get support from all of you.

Z

ZAR

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm Ramz from South Africa. I'm very new in this HYIP environment, and just wanna learn how the game works.

I hope to learn from all of you.

Weblinealliance

Weblinealliance

Verified
Sep 23, 2018
Hello every one! We know HYIP.com from 2007 when Weblinealliance.com was born. HYIP.com was hyip monitoring website and was popular. We are glad to see you back again and hope you will grow only!
What about Us?
We are still in business and offer design and programming services for any business related websites(Investment, HYIP, Cryptocurrencies, Exchangers, Monitorings, PTC, MLM and etc ) since 2007

Best Regards WebLineAlliance.Com

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
    Forgot your password?