Let's Introduce Ourselves

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
P

psmith07

Verified
Apr 22, 2019
Hello everyone I'm Patrick Smith, I live in the Texas. I love to posting on latest updates on cryptocurrency and HYIPs

Reactions: Tom_the_Hyipster
Your Text Ad & Logo
icu

icu

Verified
Oct 31, 2018
Ireland
I've been observing and using HYIP market for more than 10 years. Sometimes good and sometimes very good. Would be glad to read your thoughts and share my opinion.

CarolHyip

CarolHyip

Verified
Apr 28, 2019
Germany/Italy
Hi all!
Im Caroline, aka Carol
born and live in Germany - München
I'm not a hyip professional but I've already had some bad adventures, but also some nice and profitable ones!
It's been a while since I read the forum but I've never registered, now it's time to make a contribution to the community, I hope to be useful in the forum!
good gain at all!

Bye!

smartmoney

smartmoney

Verified
Apr 21, 2019
Hello guys,
I'm new here and I'm from VietNam where the country is growing up about HYIP.
I'd like to join this 4rum to learn more about how to earn money.

yasin 83

yasin 83

Verified
Official representative
May 2, 2019
Hello. My name is Yasin. Originally I am from Turkey. I have been investing in hyip sites since 2014. My goal in this forum is to interact with more people. I hope we can make a lot of profit by making nice sharing. :)

M

MableIacuzio

Verified
May 2, 2019
Hi guys, I am new at this forum. Actually, I've joined many forums to know about easy and from home money making ways. I hope this forum will be very helpful in this regard. I am a UK national but living in Berlin with Husband.

P

pweezyf

Verified
May 6, 2019
Hey awesome people! I am Kemar Lee. I am from Jamaica in the Caribbean. I like using pweezyf as my internet name, it's very unique. What brought me here was I just love forums they are so helpful and I would like to return the favor to others who need help.

Desta Abebe

Desta Abebe

Verified
May 14, 2019
hello every body of this forums member nice to meet you .my name Desta Abebe from Ethiopia .i am new for this site but really i want to be agood partcipant here
thanks

Reactions: joker7 and pweezyf
joker7

joker7

Verified
Feb 22, 2019
Hi! Glad to be part of this community. I am Ali Farahani under alias Joker7 from Iran. I am working as a Hyip, [almost active member 1 year in Hiyp]
I'm web developer and trying to find a unique hyip site in zero-day and make a review

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
@joker7 Hello, we will be glad to see your review. We will publish it in the HYIP reviews section if you use our template.

Reactions: joker7 and Margo
joker7

joker7

Verified
Feb 22, 2019
@joker7 Hello, we will be glad to see your review. We will publish it in the HYIP reviews section if you use our template.
Thank you, dear admin, now i'll check your template

zefeldo

zefeldo

May 21, 2019
Hello, just posting to get verified lol. Lost a few dollars and hoping to prevent others from doing the same

Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
Hello, just posting to get verified lol. Lost a few dollars and hoping to prevent others from doing the same
To get a Verified Account you have to introduce yourself, tell us about your interests, hobbies and any other titbits you would like to share, so we need more info about you to verify your account.

cryptofinance

cryptofinance

Verified
May 16, 2019
I am Abiodun Oyetunji, am generally into science but after having a taste of the cryptocurrency world had to combine it with my other hobby. Am from Nigeria. I am extremely interested in schemes that offer money either through hard or little work to the less privileged people. I so much hate the fact that little people are enjoying a wealth enough for many; at least they should give a little. That is why i hunt for new projects that offer income to users, maybe UBI or any other financial project. Though am not totally in support of HYIP programs as they enrich some and leave others to cry at the end; hey, the world is large enough for everyone to be sustainable and that is what i hunt for. After all cryptocurrency should be the currency of the people, by the people and for the people; at least at this stage where it is still free from government regulation

M

MyLead

Hello, i'm representing MyLead.global, one of the biggest affiliate network in Poland which is trying to become globally. Our goal is showing new level of the affiliate, and we would like to show you here. Hope gonna bring a lot of value to this place :)

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
    Forgot your password?