Let's Introduce Ourselves

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes
M

magicnch

Verified
Feb 23, 2019
Hello everyone.

My name is Damian, I live in Poland. My hobby is street workout :)

I'm interested in hyip's, I'm happy that I found this forum.

Your Text Ad & Logo
R

Rob_Hre

Verified
Mar 17, 2019
Hello,

my Name is Robert and i am from Germany.
I started to interest me for investment stuff in 2011. First i invested in stocks, then in forex and since three years i am investing in the crypto space.

Hope to find good new investment opportunities und also wanna show you my actuall investments.

greets @all

Wazie

Wazie

Cut One... All Bleed
Verified
Mar 18, 2019
Greece, Thessaloniki
Hello everybody.
My name is Peter, i am 32 years old from Thessaloniki, Greece
Newbie investor but tryhard to learn as fast as possible.
My goal is to be Financialy Free at next Decade plus, so i have more time and freedom to spend with my wife and our 2 kids.

Happy to find this site so we all can share our thoughts and get profit :p

F

fastway

Verified
Mar 27, 2019
Hello, i'm Alex from Italy. I don't like to talk about me now, maybe later :D
I want share some hyip and make profit together .
I'm sincere .
i'll write something about me later... maybe

sharmaviky

sharmaviky

Verified
Mar 29, 2019
Hi Everyone

I am vikash from india.I am new here and just got in.
and really glad to be a part of this community.

Thanks

MeowZ

MeowZ

Verified
Apr 1, 2019
Hi Guys,

I'm Meow from Thailand. I invest in various kinds of instrument and I am also a trade system developer for Stocks, Futures and Forex.
After I heard about HYIP and did try to invest in it, I never have any idea about HYIP existing before. I started with a system yield 10-15%
monthly which is 100%+ yearly and it was way beyond my experience. Then I learn more and invest in more yield system 20-30% monthly
70% monthly, up to 100%+ monthly.

I saw many review on youtube those accused HYIP as scam without any of their investment or get cheated but have conclusion LOL.
IMHO, those high yield over 100% monthly is fine to try because you will get your investment back in just one month as long as it is paying.
and you can let your profit make profit for you.

I plan to have more than 10 HYIPs to invest and use portfolio management with them.
If a system crash or gone it will not affect the whole picture. So far, I have 10+ BTC on my investment and counting.

Cheers,

=^.^=b

M

mikefallow

Verified
Apr 1, 2019
Hello all!

Glad to be a part of this! Good luck and lets make a money! :)

A

albertholland

Verified
Apr 1, 2019
Hi I am Albert and I own excellawealthmanagement my goal is to have complete transparency with my high yield investment program. And have you, the investors monitor the payments. There are no fake deposits, no testimonials.

Last edited by a moderator:
Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
Hello all!

Glad to be a part of this! Good luck and lets make a money! :)
Hello!
To get a Verified Status Account you should introduce yourself, tell us about your interests, hobbies and any other titbits you would like to share.

sajin

sajin

CEO, Epixel Solutions
Verified
Apr 9, 2019
USA
www.epixelmlmsoftware.com
Hello,

I'm Sajin Rajan, Co-founder and Director of Epixel Solutions. I have been a part of the cryptocurrency and blockchain development field for the past few years. I always research about various use cases and applications of blockchain technology and try to implement them in my projects. I can help you to create your own cryptocurrency and circulate it as new digital currency to the entire world. Feel free to contact me if you are seeking any crypto or related services. I have published articles based on cryptocurrencies in sites like bitcoinwarrior.net, Datafloq, Hackernoon, etc.

I eagerly wait for the updations from the crypto world through this forum.

renjfx

renjfx

Verified
Sep 16, 2018
Hello Everyone!

Hi I'm Ren. I was familiar of the old moneymakergroup forum where I searched for possible ways to make money on the internet. I just discovered that it was turned into a new one as hyip.com today. Currently my main field of work is forex trading and I'm looking forward to share some ideas with regards to that in this forum.

Cheers and God Bless!

Investorsonlinebiz

Investorsonlinebiz

Verified
Official representative
Apr 6, 2019
investorsonline.biz
Hi, Am Shamima Owner of Investorsonline.biz. Basically Like The Investment website such as hyip, MLM,Revshare, I always try to work with Reputed Admin project. I have Also Knowledge About forex trading , as well as crypto currency . Am in Online Investment world Since 2013.
Really Happy to join here. Nice to meet you All .

Best Regards
Shamima

Reactions: dr.Gachet
spanishpropertyfinders

spanishpropertyfinders

Verified
Apr 16, 2019
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves, we are a Real Estate company based in Spain. We have recently launched an easy to use agent scheme that offers great commissions on property that you can market from your own home, and we will shortly be offering commission payout in the cryptocurrency of your choice. I look forward to sharing more details with interested users on this forum once the rules allow us to post our opportunity. Look forward to being a part of this community and discussing topics with people interested.

S

sierra wolf

Verified
Apr 19, 2019
Hello Everyone! Hope y'all havn great time! Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Vanessa, and im from the country with 7641 islands - the Philippines. I came across an article about this site tellin me about successful crypto investors and thats why i signed up here. I got inspired by some stories and hope to get tips from anyone of you. i just started out my humble crypto investment and im lookin for ways and tips on how to increase it through online activities.

cgc

cgc

Verified
Apr 20, 2019
Hi,

I'm very new here and hope to be integrated asap. I got into the crypto space sometime in 2017 and fascinated by the way it brings freedom to the masses fro the banks.

I'm interested in Hyip, - I've done a lot of them - miners.cc, zinc.cc, bit-ocean, hourly-blah-blah and so on.
Also ICOs, and generally all kinds of money making opportunities.

To summarise, I'm happy to be here

M

masforex

Verified
Apr 21, 2019
hello all,

im from indonesia.

im work ad hyip monitor manager.

thank you for acceptting me to join here.

smartmoney

smartmoney

Verified
Apr 21, 2019
hi everyone,
I'm new here.
I hope someone will like this comment so that I can post new topic.
I'll introduce to you new project MLM which working on Forex auto trading.
Profit will be up to 40% per month.
Your fund can be stop playing and withdraw whenever you want.
One more thing, this project has been public more 1 month.

Somebody can like me.

Tred

Tred

Verified
Apr 23, 2019
Hi My Name is sam and im new here.

I have been looking into online ventures and working solely online.
Ive had a lot of luck in the crypto currency investing and referrals programs.
Things like the miracle tele program.

I would love to network with like minded people to venture out into endless possibility's.

55551909_1978056242321054_6925716425013198848_n.jpg

Thanks

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    5.00 star(s) 8 Votes
    Forgot your password?