Let's Introduce Ourselves

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
P

promotion

Verified
Feb 10, 2019
I am not a new person in the HYIP industry, doing advertising (not monitoring) of projects, including HYIP
Я человек не новый в хайп индустрии, занимаюсь рекламой (не мониторингом) проектов, в том числе и хайп программ

375GROUP

375GROUP

Verified
Feb 12, 2019
VietNam
375group.club
Hello guys and galls I'm Nina I live in the VietNam. I'm a pain in the butt for most HYIP admins 375Group.Club . I'm in crypto and forex mostly but do HYIPS just for fun & like

CryptoFinancialResearch

CryptoFinancialResearch

Verified
Feb 19, 2019
Hey what's up people! Nice to meet you all. Great to find an ACTIVE forum, there aren't many left these days :)

K

KashxWork

Verified
Feb 18, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I have experience investing in cloud mining and HYIPS. I have had my fare share of losses (bitconnect) and wins. I am currently investing into a couple platforms and will be sharing my knowledge and experience with them.

M

magicnch

Verified
Feb 23, 2019
Hello I'm new in this forum. My name is Damian.

I'm glad I found the forum :))

Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
Hello I'm new in this forum. My name is Damian.

I'm glad I found the forum :))
It would be great if you introduce yourself, tell us about your interests, hobbies and any other titbits you would like to share.

Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
hi Dear Admin I'm new here
I'm a web developer and trying to analyse Hiyp site actually and find them in Zero Hour
investing in hiyp and take a shot from my payment
can I write Threads without any problem?
I've sent you a PM.

K

kiki14

Verified
Feb 24, 2019
hi everyone nice to meet you all and im new here. im yuri from japan .
a lil info about me...
im in to hyips and a ptc member since a few years ago but not that really active because i have a daily work outside world and i find this forum very interesting , user friendly and many useful informations..
look forward to this nice community

A

allhyipinvestor

Verified
Feb 23, 2019
this forum is good looking and very up to date
i will use it always

T

TJenkins602

Verified
Feb 24, 2019
Hi. I am TJenkins602, and I am happy to be on this forum. I have joined this forum because I am interested in learning how to earn money and make it work for me. I have looked at different methods of earning including online marketing, investing, Forex trading, HYIP, and other methods.

ETHUP

ETHUP

Verified
Mar 4, 2019
Hello! We are team ETHUP.IO
We want to place your product on your forum.

BitTako

BitTako

Verified
Sep 7, 2018
Hi! I like the atmosphere of this forum, so I decided to join it. Kinda why not.

digidave

digidave

Verified
Mar 9, 2019
I am DigiDave and am hereto learn all I can. I have some HYIP investments. My idea is to only spend $100 in any HYIP at a time and when that investment becomes something like $400 then I take out my seed money and invest that in a different HYIP. There is a FREE Calculator that is worth playing with to see how the investments are going. If you Re-Invest at about 90% over a year it it amazing how your funds can grow. Too many people take out too much too soon so they never get to realise the potential that they have. :: Compound Daily :: Daily Compounding Calculator (with weekends/holidays)

ruby9xvt

ruby9xvt

Verified
Feb 24, 2019
Hi. I am Ngoc. I live in Vietnam. very happy to get acquainted with people

Sphush75

Sphush75

Verified
Feb 20, 2019
Hi everyone I'm new here, very happy to be part of this community, hoping to learn more about crypto, I'm into DIGITAL SHARES Also new the

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
    Forgot your password?