Learn How to Trade Forex

Aljin Joice

Aljin Joice

Verified
Jun 22, 2019
Philippines
That huge $5 trillion number covers the entire global foreign exchange market, BUT daily trading volume from retail traders (that’s us) make up between 5-6% of overall volume, or between $300-400 billion.

So you see, the forex market is definitely huge, but not as huge as the others would like you to believe. We don’t like to exaggerate. We just keepin’ it real.

Aside from its size, the market also rarely closes!

The forex market is open 24 hours a day and 5 days a week, only closing down during the weekend. (What a bunch of slackers!)

So unlike the stock or bond markets, the forex market does NOT close at the end of each business day.

Instead, trading just shifts to different financial centers around the world.

The day starts when traders wake up in Sydney then moves to Tokyo, London, Frankfurt and finally, New York, before trading starts all over again in Sydney!

Reactions: Resan
Your Text Ad & Logo
A

Angeldove

Verified
Jul 2, 2019
Trading!...Trading!..I become addicted to this..Im just a newbie about trading but it doesn't get out in my head..I want to be a Pro someday and create a way to manage all the risks...Impossible right?But I won't stop from learning new things, new strategies and discover new signals to improve the profits..but for the meantime I will try this site to invest to start my journey in trading..I know somebody will help me to be a better trader.

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?