Is it possible to earn good money with HYIPs?

CoinExpert

CoinExpert

Verified
Jun 17, 2018
If it wasn't possible, HYIP industry would long ago cease to exist. On the other hand, any HYIP is almost always a Ponzi scheme and therefore investing in HYIPs is always a bit of a gamble. However, you can win this game with a competent approach to investing.

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
Discount
Hello! The best way to earn money on the HYIP is to create it. It's easy, but illegal. So, we do not propose to create similar projects.

Stuffer

Stuffer

Staff member
Aug 27, 2018
hyipplus.org
If it wasn't possible, HYIP industry would long ago cease to exist. On the other hand, any HYIP is almost always a Ponzi scheme and therefore investing in HYIPs is always a bit of a gamble. However, you can win this game with a competent approach to investing.
Yes, i'm agree with you. All hyipers can win this game with a competent approach to investing. Also, hyipers can earn regular if will be invest in reliable projects and check hyip before investing. I know, that in hyip sphere there are many big hyips, which are paying, trusted and give very good profit for investors, This hyips are very popular.

But what do you think, what means competent approach to investing for you in hyips? I think it will be interesting for new hyipers

klownsball

klownsball

Sep 1, 2018
Yes, it's easy and really. For example i'm earn from 2 hyips last month near 500$! I think that it's a good profit. At now i'm invest in 4 hyips and plan to receive 1000$ income from it!
Easy income :cool:

Sep 10, 2018
Yes, it's easy and really. For example i'm earn from 2 hyips last month near 500$! I think that it's a good profit. At now i'm invest in 4 hyips and plan to receive 1000$ income from it!
Easy income :cool:
Pls help can you mention those hyip?

klownsball

klownsball

Sep 1, 2018
i'm earn ?
i'm invest?

Hello! You write as C student or person who doesn't know english well.:eek:
Is it very important to you? Engage in investing and do not pay attention to other people's mistakes, and look at your own, do not teach me English. Good luck!

dr.Gachet

dr.Gachet

Verified
Jun 18, 2018
:sick: Don't correct a fool, or he will hate u; correct a wise man, and he will appreciate u.

Last edited:
J

jamie

Sep 17, 2018
Yes it is very possible to earn from hyip. I earned my first $1000 from hyip when I was 16yrs of age. Now u run a legitimate HYIP

C

Cleeon

Staff member
Oct 25, 2018
Answer for that question.
for the Owner, is yes
and the answer for investor/member, same, yes, you can.

invest at any, business, you must always be remember, learn the business first, if it's offer some logic return or profits, then you still can invest, if not, then better look at other.

For anyone, who don't read it yet, i suggest to check and read explanation from member dr.Gachet
What is a HYIP? - HYIP.com
it give good explanation, to choose which hyip is still good or already not.

Stuffer

Stuffer

Staff member
Aug 27, 2018
hyipplus.org
So Is it possible to earn good money on HYIPs?
Due September i have earned on hyips as investor 342$ - lose 50$
I think it's a good results, it's a stable passive income, who more?