Is hyip market is dead?

HyipIndex

HyipIndex

Verified
Oct 2, 2019
hyipindex.cf
Hyip industry review September 2019

Based on our IDX report, which was released 2 days ago, you can read here: Hyip IDX report – Hyip index investment

We can assume that that market capitalization is coming around. Yet what the data shows, that the gap between deposits volume and payout volume still on the same level. In the month of September 2019, the gap counts to $ 2 509 443.00 USD. Analyzing the situation, we see that in total deposits in hyips over the September 2019 came over $ 2 733 531.00 USD. Investors received payouts roughly over $ 224 088.00 and the gap as we mentioned above, show over $ 2 509 443.00 USD.

This shows that investors sentiment still in uptrend and there is only roughly 8.19% of total payouts coming back each months of total depository in general. Hyip market is dead? No, not at all yet we hope see more stable hyip programs dynamics growth than a scam.

Hyip Index team

hyipindex.cf

Attachments

Your Text Ad & Logo
Melinvestor33

Melinvestor33

Verified
Sep 6, 2019
In my Opinion this is Happening because there are so many hyip out there that will scam as fast as they can, so someone that been scam without knowledge how this work will not join any more programs. like me before but now i have read and know so much that i am willing to be back on this game. i never been in Green before trying one more time to earn.

Reactions: HyipIndex
HyipIndex

HyipIndex

Verified
Oct 2, 2019
hyipindex.cf
In my Opinion this is Happening because there are so many hyip out there that will scam as fast as they can, so someone that been scam without knowledge how this work will not join any more programs. like me before but now i have read and know so much that i am willing to be back on this game. i never been in Green before trying one more time to earn.
You must understand very clearly, that investment by it self it is not getting rich fast scheme. There is no such thing as a free lunch. On the market some one is always gaining and someone is always losing. To be an investor means having an understanding of what you are doing and why. Investor always bare responsibility for their action or inaction and the results they have. Your responsibility is to manage all the risks and understand them, before you spend money on any investment. It does not matter when ever you invest in real-estate or financial markets or anywhere else.

Hyip as any other investment comes with returns and risks. In few words to put is as simple as it can be, the higher the return the higher the risk. In order to succeed in hyip investment you must invest in your education and risk management.

Reactions: Melinvestor33

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?