IQMining - bitcoin cloud mining has never been so easy and so profitable

Lebedev

Lebedev

Jun 26, 2018
After extremely fast price increase of cryptocurrencies, lots of people began mining them. And a lot of these people faced problems: how to build mining farm, how to choose the best asic miner, how to set everything correct, what algorithm and coin choose and how not to get in problems with law.
After reading list of potential problems, you might thought that you trip to the crypto world is over. But it isn’t. Imagine: there group of people that will make everything, so you don’t have to worry at all, they will choose profitable hardware and useful software and everything you have to do - is rent power of farm, built by them.
And it’s not a dream far away from our world - this is absolutely real and it’s called cloud mining.

IQMining - cloud mining has never been so easy and so profitable

The best cloud mining service
One of the most trustworthiest service is IQMining. Let’s take a look at what it offers us and what features it has.

A for algorithm
Project team has developed and implemented unique algorithm that makes profite 3 times bigger. Here how it works:
  • Special program analyze big amount of data and choose the most profitable coin to mine
  • Mining
  • Coins are transferred in bitcoin
  • You’re getting profit way bigger than if you were doing everything by yourself
If you’re still not sure, use calculator on the official website to calculate your potential profit and payback time.

How to start mining
Register an account and send your passport copy, if you want to get access to bigger functionality => Choose your personal mining plan => Top up your account with credit card, any payment system or cryptocurrency => Rent mining farm => Get your profit.

To get more information about the service follow this link...
And get 10% extra computing power for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carly Swinson

Carly Swinson

Verified
Sep 3, 2018
Manchester
I have visited your website and it shows some promising numbers. Renting a mining farm looks good but i still got some doubts. I heard that you need to get some gear to mine crypto currency. How does your services works?

Lebedev

Lebedev

Jun 26, 2018
I have visited your website and it shows some promising numbers. Renting a mining farm looks good but i still got some doubts. I heard that you need to get some gear to mine crypto currency. How does your services works?
To begin with, this service isn’t mine) I just like it and want to share my thoughts about using it. In most of cases you really have to buy hardware for mining. But, on the other hand, you can rent such hardware. It can be anywhere in the world, but it’ll mine coins for you.

For example, Mining farm (lots of asic miners that works together) of this company is located in several countries. Skilled workers look after this farm, so you don’t have to worry about nothing.

Carly Swinson

Carly Swinson

Verified
Sep 3, 2018
Manchester
To begin with, this service isn’t mine) I just like it and want to share my thoughts about using it. In most of cases you really have to buy hardware for mining. But, on the other hand, you can rent such hardware. It can be anywhere in the world, but it’ll mine coins for you.

For example, Mining farm (lots of asic miners that works together) of this company is located in several countries. Skilled workers look after this farm, so you don’t have to worry about nothing.
thanks for clearing this up for me, i will definitely go for my own hardware whenever i can :)

J

Jaysel2018

Aug 10, 2018
hi man did try IQ MiNing how is it??

Last edited by a moderator: