• Make Money on Paid Posting!

Your creative thinking and contents published on the forum are paid — you will get points for each of your posts. The points can be withdrawn to eWallets. All the details of the Points Program you will find here.

Investing with individual person

M

me0do0

Verified
Oct 5, 2018
Hi every one...

I Joined this forum to get better and better in my and to exchange the ideas with everyone.
Today i will share some information with you regarding investment in Mega project in MENA Region with individual people who can participate directly or in-directly in the project.
I tried one individual from Hyundai engineering company engineer who own general contracting company in Kuwait.
the most interesting part here is every thing is regulated and it`s very simple to do.

Step No.1: Send an email

Send an email including your personal data/phone No/ID copy or passport copy/ Investment amount
to [email protected]

Step No.2: Wait for confirmation

You will recieve an email including the investment plan, where he will invest your money, Payment option he will provide.
,the profit sharing & the risk & How much the fees to be paid to make a contract between two parties and certified from governmental institute & Embassy.
for example
" He provide me with skrill/wire transfer"
"My profit share is 50% above the initial deposit"
"The risk ratio to lose 15%"

Step No.3: Send a confirmation email

Send a confirmation email to him / any comments from your side or any questions.... etc
Transaction ID for your payment

For example: i sent the contract fees : 60.0 $ ( 8 KWD for embassy + 10 KWD Ministry of Foreign affair ) through skrill

Step No.4: Wait for the contract copy

From 3-4 Business day you will get the color copy of your contract and he will ask you for a shipping address so you can receive it and keep it.

Step No.5: Send your investment through the agreed payment & send an email with you transaction ID:

Start Earning money.

Step No.6: Get your initial money and start being in profit

Depends on your investment plan. the man will inform you that maybe after 15 days you will receive your initial deposit. Also investment record how much money invested and how much money earned will be sent to you weekly basis.

Notes: if in the step No.3 you sent the investment money + contract fees he will return back your investment money - any additional fees by transferring money.
I made this and i found my investment amount return back to my account.

I hope my first thread will be useful for every one

Thank You....

Your Text Ad & Logo
M

me0do0

Verified
Oct 5, 2018
In the same topic i will update more individual person when a mega project start in MENA region.

Lebedev

Lebedev

Jun 26, 2018
On behalf of the forum team I’d like to say what you’re talking about is unreal. :dash:
This email can be owned by drug addict, who is working as a janitor somewhere at hyundai parking. You have to show a proof that will satisfy all the users of our forum, otherwise, everyone will be laughing at you :rolf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Golem

Golem

Verified
Jun 18, 2018
Hi every one...

I Joined this forum to get better and better in my and to exchange the ideas with everyone.
Today i will share some information with you regarding investment in Mega project in MENA Region with individual people who can participate directly or in-directly in the project.
I tried one individual from Hyundai engineering company engineer who own general contracting company in Kuwait.
the most interesting part here is every thing is regulated and it`s very simple to do.

Step No.1: Send an email

Send an email including your personal data/phone No/ID copy or passport copy/ Investment amount
to [email protected]

Step No.2: Wait for confirmation

You will recieve an email including the investment plan, where he will invest your money, Payment option he will provide.
,the profit sharing & the risk & How much the fees to be paid to make a contract between two parties and certified from governmental institute & Embassy.
for example
" He provide me with skrill/wire transfer"
"My profit share is 50% above the initial deposit"
"The risk ratio to lose 15%"

Step No.3: Send a confirmation email

Send a confirmation email to him / any comments from your side or any questions.... etc
Transaction ID for your payment

For example: i sent the contract fees : 60.0 $ ( 8 KWD for embassy + 10 KWD Ministry of Foreign affair ) through skrill

Step No.4: Wait for the contract copy

From 3-4 Business day you will get the color copy of your contract and he will ask you for a shipping address so you can receive it and keep it.

Step No.5: Send your investment through the agreed payment & send an email with you transaction ID:

Start Earning money.

Step No.6: Get your initial money and start being in profit

Depends on your investment plan. the man will inform you that maybe after 15 days you will receive your initial deposit. Also investment record how much money invested and how much money earned will be sent to you weekly basis.

Notes: if in the step No.3 you sent the investment money + contract fees he will return back your investment money - any additional fees by transferring money.
I made this and i found my investment amount return back to my account.

I hope my first thread will be useful for every one

Thank You....
You shouldn't have written such long post. It would be better if you directly describe your offer in a few words:

Step 1: Prepare a lubricant;

Step 2: Don't mind it looks like scam. Anything is possible in the world of big corporations!

Step 3: And now bend forward and down a bit:)

Congratulations, you are about to be burgled!

Alex

Alex

Administrator
Staff member
May 3, 2018
We try to educate our members, raise their skills and intellect.
I want to explain my path to protect my money and not to be a fool.
1. I check all websites, emails, company names.
In this interesting story we have 1 company name and 1 e-mail address. Let's google.
a) there is no such email address in google history
b) there IS Hyundai company in Kuwait, but it deals only with construction (I think Hyundai is in almost every country of the world now)
Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co. - Ltd. - Kuwait (Hyundai E & C) on ZAWYA MENA Edition
If we analyze email (hec.co.kr), we see they do not deal with any investments
Hyundai Engineering (HEC) - Wikipedia
c) the most interesting.... the ONLY result of full email coincidence is our website))
:acute::laugh::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2. Next step.
Let's ready 'story' carefully.
We have Hyundai engineer, who owns 'general contracting company in Kuwait '
To be honest, I don't know any engineer employees who own any companies anywhere) Why should company owner work as engineer? Just for fun?
Next, we will never have this person name. Or his contracting company name. Why - because we can search, and in case we find - contact this guy

3. Conditions.

Imagine contracting company in Kuwait, with no website, no contacts.
They also use skrill) I can surely say that they like to add 'wire transfer' as a symbol of their serious position, but never use it (in case you get complaint to the bank, your account will be blocked and company may be banned. That costs $$$. Skrill, Paypal, crypto or EPS is almost free to use and anonymous)
They do not describe where do they invest, what is the business, who are partners and customers.

4. Conclusions.
- A guy has access to Hyundai email (hacked, old email, or it could be registered for free)
- tells us a story of Kuwait individual with general contracting factory
- all correspondence is done via email
- uses Skrill
- no paperwork, contracts, investor agreements, etc
- absolutely no idea where do you invest
- absolutely no idea about anyone's experience

If you still beleive in that - investment is not your way of life, trust me.

My personal and professional opinion - this is just funny BS!

I want to leave this post with all our comments to give members more info about scams and fraud over internet. Remember, we, people with money, are goal for scammers and con artists. They will draw any websites and paperwork, imitate real companies, real people, will give you as vivid and picturesque ideas of great profit and passive income.

My dear forum friends, remember please one thing. Your security - is only your problem and your hard work. No one will do verification instead of yourself. Due diligence is FIRST part that you should do if you think about investing

BobCheung

BobCheung

Oct 4, 2018
This is a trust management of personal finances. Suitable for those who do not have enough time for personal monitoring. Thanks for the information, very valuable.