IMONETIZEIT: adult dating, sweepstakes, nutra - offers and smartlinks

Kuprum

Kuprum

Staff member
Verified
Aug 20, 2018
www.affiliate-programs.biz
hyip

iMonetizeit – A Powerful platform for fast and easy monetization of your traffic!

Our proprietary geo-targeting system, which monetizes 100% of your traffic, is one of the leading monetization programs in the world today. Isn’t it time to start earning money with your online content? Whether you are a publisher or an affiliate / advertiser, we’ve got the money making solutions you need to take it to the next level!

hyip

• Real-time stats! – Vital information at your fingertips;
  • User-friendly interface – Easy to use interface: get your data fast!
  • Smart Targeting – Smart Targeting and Redirects to maximize your ROI;
  • We are global – Worldwide reach means you make money across more than 50 countries!
  • Easy integration – Easy integration with Cake, AllAffiliatePro and more!
hyip

We accept any type of adult traffic from all countries, except incent and fraudulent traffic.

We process payments on Net15 basis (every 15 days). Payment will be proceeded within 7 days after every payment period. To receive payment, you must reach a minimum of $200.00 if you use PayPal, $80 for Paxum/Webmoney/ePayments or $1500 if you are using Bank transfer method.

GovBid Platform is an exceptionally powerful instrument, brought to you with an honorable agenda of ending the global poverty by utilizing the force of two profitable industries combined together. Become a part of a global contract trading niche by performing gainful bidding yourself!
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
I tested SmartLink with dating vertical and use 250 people traffic, so I received very poor conversion
1564754177279-png.5716

Do I need to give more traffic or change the affiliate program/method of receiving traffic?

Kuprum

Kuprum

Staff member
Verified
Aug 20, 2018
www.affiliate-programs.biz
I used one WhatsApp group, geo USA and India. Do you work with this program? Any results?
Well... In every case u need to compare various aff.programs to choose the best one. Indian traffic is the cheapest, that's why don't wait any good profit on it.

PPL 0.01$ - normal rate for India.....

as for tier-1 like USA, 250 uniqes - too small volume to get any objective results.

U can try your traffic with another players on the market. Like

CRAKREVENUE

ADVERTEN