Hyips (how to make a hyip website)

U

uniquehyip

Verified
Sep 22, 2018
Hey!
I am going to discuss about Hyip development. If you are really interested to develop a hyip you need to read this full article.

Q1. What things you need to make a Hyip website?
A. To make a hyip website you need Domain, hosting, Hyip script, Template/Design & payment processor.

Q2. What is Domain & hosting?
A. Domain menas your website link. example : www.hyip.com.
Hosting- A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed in the Internet. Websites are hosted, or stored, on special computers called servers. ... If you do not have a domain, the hosting companies will help you purchase one.

Q3. What is Hyip script and where you can buy this ?
A. HYIP script is a script for investment sites. This software helps you to create and manage your own HYIP with ease. The combination of price, features, performance and security are the best on the current market.Automatic withdrawal, instant payment and mass payment are available in this script.
You can buy most popular Hyip Manager Script from Goldcoders.

Q4. What is Hyip Template ?
A. Hyip Template is a design for your hyip website. In every hyip we see a interface/homepage. That's called design or template.

Q5. What is payment processor ?
A. perfect money, payeer, bitcoin, litecoin & other online payment gateway called payment gateway.

All you need this for create hyip website.
If you can't make yourself I can make & develop for you a hyip program. I know the game of HYIP business and deliver successful solutions that accord with latest technologies to meet your project's challenges.
You can visit my website : www.uniquehyips.com

Thanks
Have a nice day

Stuffer

Stuffer

Staff member
Aug 27, 2018
hyipplus.org
Hey!
I am going to discuss about Hyip development. If you are really interested to develop a hyip you need to read this full article.
Thank you for the article, very interesting,and you can tell what is the minimum cost of creating a HYIP for the administrator and what is the maximum?

U

uniquehyip

Verified
Sep 22, 2018
Thank you for the article, very interesting,and you can tell what is the minimum cost of creating a HYIP for the administrator and what is the maximum?
The price depend on your demand. We have a running package with a discount. Its worth be 210$ only which include GC License script, a Template, Domain, shared hosting (1 month), positive ssl, 3 sizes banar & free installation. But price is different if your demand will change.

Weblinealliance

Weblinealliance

Sep 23, 2018
Alex

Alex

Staff member
May 3, 2018
Topic Starter. Can you comment previous post?

Weblinealliance

Weblinealliance

Sep 23, 2018
"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." Maybe this scammer did not see my message and no one see, only moderator can see message about scam activity

U

uniquehyip

Verified
Sep 22, 2018
how dare you tell me scammer. you sold the template to others so everyone has the copy. and its all about clone template. I think you are begger like