not tracked HYIP TheRecycleBot Telegram Review [2.8% daily or 0.7% every 6 hours]

z80039

z80039

Sep 27, 2018
I would like to introduce TheRecycleBot. It is a Telegram bot that earns you 2.8% daily on your investment.

It has also the option to recycle( reinvest ) - every 6 hours. You also earn 0.7% every 6 hours on your investment so you can accumulate.

It is a long term bot and paying ( payment proof posted ).
www-png.526

asdfgh-png.527

I have been using this bot since September 4th and it is a good one.

Other bots I joined like redbot that promise high percentages are gone so I joined this for long term and they are working very wel.

It is still in early stages so you would be an early investor if you jump now. These bots have a lifetime so now is a good opportunity to get in because the bot is 2 months old and newly they added ETH and LTC.

I am available if you want to ask any questions.

Join Now

z80039

z80039

Sep 27, 2018
Recycle Bot News!

Hello Fellow Recyclers!

Guess what? We just hit double digits today and are now 10 weeks old!

Why is that an accomplishment? Well many of us have tried many other Bots over the past 6-9 months which come and are gone in 4-6 weeks! And for many of us it’s been a rough ride but the road has since become a lot smoother and the future looks great!

We have so many cool & exciting announcements still to come in the very near future which will provide more supportive details of your portfolio growth and visibility to our goals & mission.

Did you know? If you click “Extra” and then “Statistic” on your Bot, you’ll see that we now have 18,205 users however approximately 4000-5000 have made an initial deposit and are ACTIVE.

If we all were in a position to deposit just 0.0037 BTC (or 0.12 ETH or 0.4 LTC) each, that could grow and multiply over the next year and turn into 5 figures or more! If you don’t have or aren’t prepared to risk any more fresh crypto, it’s all good! Enjoy what’s left of your weekend.

:recycle:The Recycle Super Bot Team :recycle:

z80039

z80039

Sep 27, 2018
The Bot is up for 10 weeks now! The team behind it is a good working team.

Here is my new payment from them :)

payment-png.570

I know many of you may be sceptical, but guys give it a try. Even with small amount and you will see it is a good paying bot.

I can answer questions and guide you through setting the bot up.

z80039

z80039

Sep 27, 2018
Here is an addition to my Review:
The Website for the recycle bot is :
The Berlin Group

You can check them.
They are also offering a 15 days refund policy which implies that any investor can, with no questions asked, request their initial deposit if not satisfied.

This info is provided within the bot.

Join TheRecycleBot here ( This is an affiliate link, I hope you can join under me. Please note that you need telegram to be able to join the bot)

z80039

z80039

Sep 27, 2018
payout for today from the bot. My strategy is to accumulate from Monday to Friday and on Sunday, I withdraw.

Screenshot from the Bot:

asdfg-png.644

Screenshot from my Wallet:

aaaaaa-png.645

styles

styles

Oct 27, 2018
Do you know that you can not promote a bot under the name recycle bot? This is a company recommendation

z80039

z80039

Sep 27, 2018
Bot is still paying.
more info:

Official launch date 22nd July 2018 :rocket:

:newspaper: The Recycle Super Bot is one of the FIRST crypto Telegram Bots of its kind, backed by a well established, multi-million dollar Australian Company, The Berlin Group with various offices located in Australia, with real people and a real business with a noble cause.

:recycle:What is The Recycle Super Bot? The company backing “The Recycle Super Bot”, the Berlin Group P/L, is an established, successful and profitable Australian Business (ABN # 46 604 311 300) which currently derives its income to meet its obligations to its members by means of corporate investments and multiple revenues streams ranging.
Research & Development Grants
private Equity Investments & Joint Venture Lines of Credit
A highly lucrative income stream will be generated through a plastic recycling joint venture partnership.
Exciting times ahead!!

The CEO of The Berlin Group/The Recycle Super Bot is a Mr Joachim Gerhardt Werner Pydde, originally from Germany is a full Australian citizen. The company through the support of its active members via The Recycle Super Bot, will commence to further derive even more revenue and profits by reducing landfill and recycling plastic back into suitable building materials to produce affordable housing and keep our oceans, seas and waterways clean.

To learn more visit; http://www.theberlingroup.com.au

IMPORTANT: We invite all our current and new potential members to give some close attention to and read our Terms and Conditions ASAP; Terms & Conditions – The Berlin Group

:earth_asia:Your active participation will not only provide you with a great opportunity to increase and grow your crypto, but you will also be playing your part in a better environment and planet for the future.

The minimum deposit required to participate as an ACTIVE member.
2.8% per day, 7 days a week for 60 days (deposit inclusive)
Increasing by 0.7% every 6 hours

*Minimum Amounts which apply to Deposit, Recycle & Withdrawal
0.003BTC, 0.2LTC, 0.03ETH
1ETC, 0.02BCH, 0.1DASH
0.2XMR, 0.2ZEC, 50XRP, 1NEO

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?