• Make Money on Paid Posting!

Your creative thinking and contents published on the forum are paid — you will get points for each of your posts. The points can be withdrawn to eWallets. All the details of the Points Program you will find here.

paying HYIP Singitcorp.COM Review [Profit 0.75-1.25% Daily]

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
HYIP Singitcorp has been working since 12 Mar 2018. To my mind, this company want to say that it works with venture investments. I think so because they write in the main page about different news with sharp jumps in the value of companies share.
Singitcorp — mid-interest program with not many profitable but reliable plans. User’s reviews and all information for making an investment decision.
Investment Offers
The project offers four simply plans for investors:
  • Elementary — $10 - $1000, 0.75 daily per 30 days;
  • Base — $10 - $1000, 0.9 daily per 60 days;
  • Pro — $10 - $1000, 1 daily per 90 days;
  • V.I.P. — $10 - $1000, 1.2 daily per 120 days.
Principal included in all plans, manually payments.

Singitcorp Bonus
Investors can receive 5% per each referrals deposit.

Payment Systems
Singitcorp accepted payments from VISA, Yandex.Money, Payeer, Perfect Money, AdvCash. To my mind, accepted payments from VISA raise the interest of foreign visitors, which often do not have wallets that are familiar to us.

Technical Part
HYIP is placed in Name Cheap hosting. It buys Let's Encrypt Authority certificate that expires after 59 days. An owner by Whois have no changes. The site works on stolen script and not original design.

The developers of the project are a little confused with the legend of the project. They call themselves both the investment and the IT company. One of the positive aspects is the opportunity to leave a response on their website. There are many sarcastic reviews, for example, a person writes that he left work and earns only here. If this is not a joke, he will soon have to look for a new job.

There is also 24-hour polite support, which responds within a minute. Why did not they leave their jobs to earn money on the Singitcorp?

To my mind it is project for lazy users, that have not the familiar wallets. I see not any sense for investing here, maybe just for monitoring. There are many similar projects with more favorable conditions and better reliability.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Text Ad & Logo