not paying HYIP RichMining online Review [1-2% Daily Return]

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
Discount
HYIP RichMining has been working since Jul 25, 2018. It is long-term and mid interesting project with a payback period of about 3-4 months. According to the site, the company is a cloud mining platform. The RichMining LTD registered in the U. K. with 11454948 number. There is a very short legend, creators even not say anything about their mining equipment like as Asic either Bitmain or Innosilicon.
HYIP RichMining online Review [1-2% Daily Return]
Three Deposit Plans — More Money Means Higher Interest Return
Investors can choose from the offers below:
  • $1-$799 — 1% daily return, 265% net profit;
  • $800-$2499 —1.5% daily return, 447.5% net profit;
  • $2500 and more — 2% daily return, 730% net profit.
A payback period for an optimal offer is about 3 month. Min investment is $1 on which the system offers 1 Rm/s. There are instant payments. Principal included. Investors can mine USD or Doge.

RichMining Bonus
The system present 1 Rm/s for every user. With this bonus, you can mine the min amount for withdrawal per 10 days. But investors cannot withdraw anything until they invested something in the project. So if you want to use their bonus, you can invest at least $3. Than your payback period will be 50 days. I recommend investing at least $10.
Partner’s fees are calculated as Rm/s and added to the referrer deposit by the 9-3-2-1% system. So, you can receive 100% of your reward after 100 days.

Payment Systems
The participants can pay with PerfectMoney, Payeer or cryptowallets like Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Ethereum. Excellent selection of payment systems for HYIP.

To withdrawal, you can use only Payeer or Dogecoin. Use the Add balance tab to know the course of the cryptocurrency inside the system. For example, for 1 Dash you receive 166.52 Rm/s (1 Rm/s = $1). Then see an exchange rate of the Dash on your cryptoexchange. Now it costs $167.03. Remember about the commission of 0.01 Dash for a high-speed transaction.

Technical Part
RichMining LTD works on a unique script. There is also nice unique web-design. SSL certificate expires after 120 days. A hosting provider is Cloudflare. The domain name creates 2018/05/24 and expire 2019/05/24.

Summary
RichMining has a good program for investing. It buys an offshore registration. In another hand, soon expires his COMODO certificate and admin not buy green bar option.
What do you think about it HYIP?

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
Discount
I plan to make a deposit if the admin updates the SSL after 1 month and 4 days.

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?